Smokeybear1861’s neg rep stalkers

7 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

On 2nd thought, if he's going to be a disingenuous dickweed who foments discord by spreading poisonous fake news, neg away.

Yep. Dissenting opinions are fine, great even. But that's not what he does. He posts complete garbage and adds nothing positive to the board.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yep. Dissenting opinions are fine, great even. But that's not what he does. He posts complete garbage and adds nothing positive to the board.

Yeah, he was a total piece of garbage as a poster not necessarily because of his viewpoints necessarily, but because he was a liar. I'm sure he'll come back as a different incarnation though. Still, I do find it a little troubling that one poster can do to another what you did to him single-handedly. I like the old system where you could only rep the same poster once ever 24 hours.

It gives a poster too much power and could come back to bite us in the ass.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 12:54 AM, Vic Mackey said:

I do agree in a sense that this rep system is much less effective. A newb/sock with 0 posts has the same rep power as anyone else.

Ok. I was wondering if it just skipped the whole grey bar thing...