Wally Fairway

Is the OP an idiot?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Well am i

• yes
    • of course
    • calling you an idiot is an insult to idiots around the world
    • Ctrl+F4

Ban the OP, delete the thread I didn't see the other XFL thread....please neg, it is deserved

It isn't the OT season after all. Five days until the XFL kicks off it's season.

First games is Saturday 2/8 as 2pm Seattle Dragons at DC Dragons (Washington DC) - this game is on ABC, bit it looks there are games on ABC, Fox, ESPN?, and FS1
https://www.xfl.com/2020-schedule

Are we picking teams based on where they play and where we live, or based on players that went to colleges we like, or uniforms, colors (maybe by cheerleaders and their outfits?)

I mean I kinda thought about rooting for Houston - because I only lived there for 15+ years, I like their Oiler'esque logo, and that Connor Cook is there - but they have Aggie and Wolverine players too....tough choice. Oh what the hell

Go Roughnecks 
Image result for houston roughnecks"

Edited by Wally Fairway

15 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

It isn't the OT season after all. Five days until the XFL kicks off it's season.

First games is Saturday 2/8 as 2pm Seattle Dragons at DC Dragons (Washington DC) - this game is on ABC, bit it looks there are games on ABC, Fox, ESPN?, and FS1
https://www.xfl.com/2020-schedule

If the games are on those channels and NFL players are excited about it, the NFL must have come around and started supporting this league, perhaps to use it to test out new rules.

So can we combine the threads or close one? I'm responding here to the link. I'm not sure I like the punt rule, it seems to do the opposite of what the kickoff rule is trying to do by making high speed hits more likely. I also wonder if the kickoff rule will have more return tds since the blocking is closer and you only need one seam. 

I really like the overtime rule. I hope we get to see it in week 1.  But with the 1, 2, and 3 PAT rule, my guess is you won't see many overtimes since there really is no "safe" xp to tie a game, you might as well go for whatever you need to win.

Edited by 'stache