Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

When my in-laws built a chicken coop on their ranch ten years ago or so they heard that it was a good idea to have a radio playing because it promoted better behavior & socialization. I'll never forget my FIL showing off the pricey (for them) outdoor rated radio with a strong enough signal to pick up Rush Limbaugh because they were "gonna raise conservative chickens, by god." Over time the chickens would peck one another to death. Or maybe it was a mass suicide to not have to listen to that fuckstick for hours on end.

I'm terrified to think what the 'pubs are going to push to rename after Rush once he's dead. Mount Rush Limbaugh, anyone?

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I've seen it a few times. It's awful. I'm not giddy, I just am not any better disposed towards him than I was before.

Glad to see you posting here.

Yep ditto, been thru cancer with a couple family members.  Devastating for families, and the dying.  Yeah, I won't shed a tear.  He created some bad karma all on his own.

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Quite possibly. Advanced stage, in his lymph nodes, then it's spreading all over his body. I wouldn't wish that on just about anyone.  I ain't a fan, but I ain't tempting karma by being giddy over that shit.

This country will exist long after we're all gone.  The republic will be better off without him. 

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Quite possibly. Advanced stage, in his lymph nodes, then it's spreading all over his body. I wouldn't wish that on just about anyone.  I ain't a fan, but I ain't tempting karma by being giddy over that shit.

Just wait til Trump dies.  

• Like 1

Any chance this is a big fat lie? 
Either: a) he’s suffering from something that warrants time off but it’s not lung cancer; or b) he’s not sick at all and is doing this to somehow rally the base and help Trump, which will manifest itself in October when Rush makes a miraculous recover before the election?
Call me skeptical. 
You know they are stupid to come up with this own. Thanks for giving them ideas.
I expect Hannity will have fake cancer this fall to rally the troops.

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

So if it were 1944, and Adolph Hitler had just been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, should I have offered thoughts and prayers for him because I was worried about "karma'?

Just trying to understand the ground rules here.  Oh yeah, FRL.

Yeah, cause Hitler = Limbaugh.  Simple Jack logic at work here ^^^

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah, cause Hitler = Limbaugh.  Simple Jack logic at work here ^^^

It’s solid logic to examine the boundary cases first, before tackling more nuanced scenarios.  

JJ’s hypothetical is directed to answering a fundamental question that could resolve the debate in one fell swoop: is it EVER appropriate to applaud an impending death?  If the answer to that question is “no,” then we know the answer to the more nuanced question “Is it appropriate to applaud Rush Limbaugh’s death?”  If the answer to Jimmy’s question is “yes” then we have to debate whether Rush rises close enough to the level of a Hitler (or whatever other monster plays that role in the hypothetical) to justify applauding his impending death.  

tl;dr: JJ knows logic, you don’t.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

It’s solid logic to examine the boundary cases first, before tackling more nuanced scenarios.  

JJ’s hypothetical is directed to answering a fundamental question that could resolve the debate in one fell swoop: is it EVER appropriate to applaud an impending death?  If the answer to that question is “no,” then we know the answer to the more nuanced question “Is it appropriate to applaud Rush Limbaugh’s death?”  If the answer to Jimmy’s question is “yes” then we have to debate whether Rush rises close enough to the level of a Hitler (or whatever other monster plays that role in the hypothetical) to justify applauding his impending death.  

tl;dr: JJ knows logic, you don’t.  

Golly gee, who'd have thunk you'd have the same ball peen hammer like logic skills as JJ.  The comparison of a mass murderer to some radio personality is a leap from logic, not to it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Golly gee, who'd have thunk you'd have the same ball peen hammer like logic skills as JJ.  The comparison of a mass murderer to some radio personality is a leap from logic, not to it.

New to the politics board, I see.

Just now, Onboard 2.0 said:

You know what you did, your subtlety was like a Mack truck, without brakes. 

Well, no.  BrickHorn understood the point of the post, you didn't.  This is not surprising.

It's a tried and true method to probe the limits of a theory.  

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You err by confusing content for logic. You also err by assuming (without justification) that a boundary case was instead a direct analogy.  

Basically, you completely misunderstood the logic of JJ’s post yet had the gall to criticize his logic.  But what you criticize is not JJ’s argument; it’s your own fucked-up misinterpretation of it.  I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

You err by confusing content for logic. You also err by assuming (without justification) that a boundary case was instead a direct analogy.  

Basically, you completely misunderstood the logic of JJ’s post yet had the gall to criticize his logic.  But what you criticize is not JJ’s argument; it’s your own fucked-up misinterpretation of it.  I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. 

Owwie, that's gonna leave a mark.

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Owwie, that's gonna leave a mark.

Your posts are getting shorter and dumber toward the bottom of the page.  

But here's a thought for you: Limbaugh and the present day Republicans are a greater threat to our democracy than Hitler.  Hitler would have never broken America the way Trump and McConnell have, and it's partly due to the garbage Limbaugh and Fox spew.  So, yes, he's worse and we're better off without him.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

So if it were 1944, and Adolph Hitler had just been diagnosed with advanced lung cancer, should I have offered thoughts and prayers for him because I was worried about "karma'?

Just trying to understand the ground rules here.  Oh yeah, FRL.

Are your only two options in response to a death “thoughts and prayers” or celebration? Or is there a middle ground?

Edited by formermav43

5 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Even though Rush is a complete piece of shit who spent most of his life harming his country in order to make a buck, karma says never to celebrate the impending death of a human being. 

There is one exception though and it involves a certain orange worthless fatass currently residing in the Oval Office. Karma eventually punishes all who support him and probably decides to look the other way if you think the guy should get advanced cancer. It’s definitely a karma dilemma. 

and yet, Dick Cheney still lives.  

I hope this mofo dies of a very painful and slow burn death, fuck him who ever supported him as well. I am sure the republicans are going see they wish death on ppl and show some sympathy while not giving a single fuck or showing any of those signs. Can’t appease them.

If someone does a piss on his grave while uploading it to YouTube would be awesome as well like below   spacer.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Your posts are getting shorter and dumber toward the bottom of the page.  

But here's a thought for you: Limbaugh and the present day Republicans are a greater threat to our democracy than Hitler.  Hitler would have never broken America the way Trump and McConnell have, and it's partly due to the garbage Limbaugh and Fox spew.  So, yes, he's worse and we're better off without him.

Here's a thought.   You are a delusional loon without a speck of perspective and you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about.  Trump and McConnell haven't broken America and they never will.  What they have broken is you.  

None of you idiots understand anything about authoritarianism.  If Trump was anything like Hitler there would be about 50 million Americans in unmarked graves or disposed of in furnaces.  That is what happens to politicians, journalists, academics, and anyone else who publicly states opposition to said authoritarian in an authoritarian regime.  In a true authoritarian regime resistance is spoken in secretive whispers in very select company, not screamed through social media bullhorns all over the country.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

49 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

I hope this mofo dies of a very painful and slow burn death, fuck him who ever supported him as well. I am sure the republicans are going see they wish death on ppl and show some sympathy while not giving a single fuck or showing any of those signs. Can’t appease them.

If someone does a piss on his grave while uploading it to YouTube would be awesome as well like below   spacer.png

There's gonna come a time in the next few years when I'm going to have an awesome "pee on the graves of cunts tour".

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Any chance this is a big fat lie? 

Either: a) he’s suffering from something that warrants time off but it’s not lung cancer; or b) he’s not sick at all and is doing this to somehow rally the base and help Trump, which will manifest itself in October when Rush makes a miraculous recover before the election?

Call me skeptical. 

I wouldn’t put it past him to lie about this.

22 minutes ago, Goredho said:

So Hitler murdered millions within 3 years of power?  Or did he work up to it?  If he worked up to it, what did the interim steps between nationalistic pride and the holocaust look like?

file-20180620-137720-1su7b84.jpeg?ixlib=

Which looks an awful lot like...

gallery_medium.jpg

I guess we'll just have to agree to disag.... nah, go fuck yourself.

Other than those people in the top picture were trying to leave the country that was exterminating them.  The people on the bottom are trying to enter the country that is supposedly (in your Mr. Magoo eyes) exterminating them.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, Goredho said:

So Hitler murdered millions within 3 years of power?  Or did he work up to it?  If he worked up to it, what did the interim steps between nationalistic pride and the holocaust look like?

file-20180620-137720-1su7b84.jpeg?ixlib=

Which looks an awful lot like...

gallery_medium.jpg

I guess we'll just have to agree to disag.... nah, go fuck yourself.

Is the bottom pic from the Obama administration?  

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Other than those people in the top picture were trying to leave the country that was exterminating them.  The people on the bottom are trying to enter the country that is supposedly (in your Mr. Magoo eyes) exterminating them.

JFC, you dig kids in cages.  Seriously, step back and fuck your own face, you miserable cunt. 

Go back and show me the newsreels of Jews trying to illegally enter Germany.  You don't move to countries where you are worse off than the country you came from.  You move to countries where you are better off than the country you came from.  It is human nature to try to climb up the rungs on the ladder of life, not climb down it.  If there was a legitimate coordinated effort to kill off and imprison Latin American illegal immigrants in the United States then those illegal immigrants would be flooding some other countries' borders and not the U.S. border.

• Fuck You 2

• hayden_horn changed the title to Rush Limbaugh has died from lung cancer
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot