Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, sidis said:

underrated post.  nice.

good lord.  this site is always a good reminder that we are the virus.

a virus with shoes.

-Bill Hicks

3 hours ago, bolverk said:

You’re implying a threat of violence to defend these statements:

Barack the Magic Negro’ 

"The NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it."

"I think it's time to get rid of this whole National Basketball Association. Call it the TBA, the Thug Basketball Association, and stop calling them teams. Call 'em gangs."

"Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?" 

"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies." 

Responding to a caller who said black people should have a greater voice on issues: "They are 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?" 

[To an African American female caller]: “Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”

Think about that for a minute and what it says about you. And @BearSchlong it’s pretty fucked up that you feel the need to prop up this asshole.

@bolverk periodically when I accidentally stumble into the cloakroom, I find it necessary to defend free speech, no matter how detestable the content.  Call my "like" one miniscule cheer for the 1st amendment.

The last 2 books I read were Michelle Obama's "Becoming" and Dan Crenshaw's "Fortitude" - both of which I enjoyed immensely.  Especially the part where Dan recounts Barack Obama telling his daughters to go through life not actively looking for opportunities to be offended.

I haven't listed to Rush Limbaugh in over 30 years, honestly I didn't realize he was still on the air.

Edited by BearSchlong

1 hour ago, BearSchlong said:

@bolverk periodically when I accidentally stumble into the cloakroom, I find it necessary to defend free speech, no matter how detestable the content.  Call my "like" one miniscule cheer for the 1st amendment.

The last 2 books I read were Michelle Obama's "Becoming" and Dan Crenshaw's "Fortitude" - both of which I enjoyed immensely.  Especially the part where Dan recounts Barack Obama telling his daughters to go through life not actively looking for opportunities to be offended.

I haven't listed to Rush Limbaugh in over 30 years, honestly I didn't realize he was still on the air.

I get and respect that as a supporter of the First Amendment as well since it's, in my opinion, the most sacred and fundamental right we have. That said, free speech also has consequences. If others feel like he deserved it, that's no skin off my back.

My personal policy on negging is to reserve it for intents to deceive or outright lies. Otherwise, I'll only challenge opinions and points of view that I disagree with.

Yeah, I'll prop up someone who is being unfairly treated, but this guy came in to defend an unrepentant racist liar and who implicitly is denying shit happened by calling it a "narrative" as if it were some alternative reality. Please, make sure you see the overall context before supporting an asshole who just happens to generally be on your team or team adjacent.

You're an actual, real human being to me, so it kind of caught me off guard. Sorry for calling you out. Thanks and much love.

Edited by bolverk
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It will be. There actually aren't that many of you morons willing to fight, most of you are grossly overweight, you're all complete idiots, and we've got a lot more guns than you realize.

You think your side has the will because y'all get furious over being temporarily denied haircuts. You don't know righteous anger. Your political resentments will end up resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans because you couldn't stand the thought of a black president or the sight of gay people on tv. If you morons start shit, we'll show you real fury.

This might be where Rush et al get a lot of these idiots killed. They have convinced them that “the left” is full of effeminate soy boys who catch bugs in the house and release them outside because they’re too big a sissy to kill anything. It’s like a corner man telling his fighter the other guy is a bum that always telegraphs his right, and the guy goes out and walks into a jackhammer left hook and wakes up when half the crowd has gone home. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

This might be where Rush et al get a lot of these idiots killed. They have convinced them that “the left” is full of effeminate soy boys who catch bugs in the house and release them outside because they’re too big a sissy to kill anything. It’s like a corner man telling his fighter the other guy is a bum that always telegraphs his right, and the guy goes out and walks into a jackhammer left hook and wakes up when half the crowd has gone home. 

If they die, they die.

[mention=406]bolverk[/mention] periodically when I accidentally stumble into the cloakroom, I find it necessary to defend free speech, no matter how detestable the content.  Call my "like" one miniscule cheer for the 1st amendment.
The first amendment protects from government censorship/restriction. It means nothing in terms of the reaction of your fellow citizens.

The end has to be near :

1. He just expressed deep sympathy for George Floyd and criticized the cop in the video

2. went on a all life is precious rant

3. Floyd’s life was ‘taken’

4. he taped a segment with the breakfast club to better understand the other side. He’s eager and excited to discuss it with them 

5. just told his audience to be prepared to be mad about the discussion 

hahahahaha 

Edited by tx 3 putt

Rush having a 180 George Wallace recant before he kicks would be so 2020.  But that's not what it's about.

It's a weak, plainly obvious attempt to soften up some independents (women and people that voted for Trump and are sick of his tone).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Just lost a really dear friend yesterday.  He was athletic and from all accounts in great health.  Dropped dead while on a run with his husband at 60.  The fact that this funny, vibrant, caring guy is gone and that piece of shit Rush is still alive is just depressing.

Word. I lost a family member to awful horrific ugly miserable cancer this week. That Rush outlived anyone is a great injustice. If a great thereafter exists, hopefully our loved ones are prepared to welcome Rush with a kick in the nuts as he crosses over.

• Like 2

Just lost a really dear friend yesterday.  He was athletic and from all accounts in great health.  Dropped dead while on a run with his husband at 60.  The fact that this funny, vibrant, caring guy is gone and that piece of shit Rush is still alive is just depressing.

I’m so sorry for your loss.

You and I are certainly going through it this week.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.  It's not worth starting another Limbaugh thread, though.

You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight, because I vowed to neg the next person to bump this thread without posting an obituary. And without posting directions to the burial site so we can all piss on it.

• Hook 'Em 1

• hayden_horn changed the title to Rush Limbaugh has died from lung cancer
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot