Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

17 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I sort of wish I was religious to relish in the thought of him trying to explain to Saint Peter that he was a good person and not a hateful piece of human garbage, then him being sent straight to hell for his sins.

I just can't help but feel sad for all the good, decent people in hell who now have to listen to Rush's bullshit for the rest of eternity. Life is not fair, and death isn't either.

So what’s rush’s hell ?

bring an illegal immigrant hotel maid + having to work sick + being sexually harassed daily 

or

being a young black and constantly being pulled over for no reason by cops. Sometimes he gets beat, other times shot 

or 

being a transsexual in a prison 

or 

being Melina trump on ‘his’ monthly night, per their marriage contract 

Edited by tx 3 putt

57 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Roger Ailes

Rush Limbaugh

Who’s next? ...

Donald Trump

Newt Gingrich

Tucker Carlson

Sean Hannity

Laura Ingraham

Ted Cruz

Josh Hawley

Lindsey Graham

Alex Jones

Mitch McConnell

Rand Paul

GIF by MOODMAN

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Predictably nothing about Rush, just all about how Trump actually won in November. Jesus Christ 

that is so fucking trump it hurts...95% about how the election was stolen, with a observation at the end that Rush could hit a golf ball a long way. 

28 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

So what’s rush’s hell ?

bring an illegal immigrant hotel maid + having to work sick + being sexually harassed daily 

or

being a young black and constantly being pulled over for no reason by cops. Sometimes he gets beat, other times shot 

or 

being a transsexual in a prison 

or 

being Melina trump on ‘his’ monthly night, per their marriage contract 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, aggie08 said:

When he dies, I'm buying the most expensive $50 bottle of whiskey that I can find and drinking every single drop. Fuck you for being one of the first to truly monetize hate.

Pics or it did not happen

Edited by Haphap
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Upon arrival, he will receive whatever Infernal equivalent of the medal of freedom is, followed by a laurel and hearty handshake from the devil himself and a rousing round of applause from the gathered demonic presence. 

Can he still blow Saint Ronnie in hell? 

3 hours ago, slorch said:

There wasn't a whole differentiating him from the other talking heads, other than the size of his audience. 

Sorry. Can't allow this lame equvalency either. He went from being an amusing lavashit flow to being an unamusing lavashit flow.

I can't think of a private citizen who has done more to harm his country. Tim McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald, not even close. Limbaugh's damage will impact this country for at least a generation and quite possibly has ruined politics in the United States.

I hope the last thing he saw was the shadow of the pillow.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, 'stache said:

I sort of wish I was religious to relish in the thought of him trying to explain to Saint Peter that he was a good person and not a hateful piece of human garbage, then him being sent straight to hell for his sins.

If you were religious, you wouldn’t actually think that’s how it works.

30 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

If you were religious, you wouldn’t actually think that’s how it works.

There are lots of religious people who think that's how it works. In reality, nobody knows how it works, and anyone who thinks they do is wrong.

51 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Sorry. Can't allow this lame equvalency either. He went from being an amusing lavashit flow to being an unamusing lavashit flow.

I can't think of a private citizen who has done more to harm his country. Tim McVeigh, Lee Harvey Oswald, not even close. Limbaugh's damage will impact this country for at least a generation and quite possibly has ruined politics in the United States.

I hope the last thing he saw was the shadow of the pillow.

at least you're warm...

4 minutes ago, 'stache said:

There are lots of religious people who think that's how it works. In reality, nobody knows how it works, and anyone who thinks they do is wrong.

I'm not arguing the second sentence. It's the first one. No church actually teaches that, and no one that I have ever encountered seriously believes it.  It's folklore. It's a setup for jokes. It's the sort of thing a non-religious person might think a Christian believes, but they don't.

Anyway, enough of a threadjack.

5 hours ago, slorch said:

Motherfucker ran through the tape and got to see Joe Biden serve as POTUS as his prize. LOL

Enjoyed his commentary through the early years, missing his earlier style of the 90's when he was actually funny and had a wit about him. Later in his career, it was just same ole same ole party line.  There wasn't a whole differentiating him from the other talking heads, other than the size of his audience.  "The WTf did he just say?"  moments transitioned from satire & humor to being hurtful, and  became more and more frequent until they became the norm.

Like him or hate him, he's one of the best  broadcasters in the history of radio.  I'm neither sad nor happy about it.  He was just a dude who was very good at his job, while his personal life was a mess much of the time.  Pretty sure I wouldn't trade for that...

Rush has always sucked and has done more damage to this country than any foreign enemy could ever dream of.  Jesus, do you have a good take on anything??

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Rush has always sucked and has done more damage to this country than any foreign enemy could ever dream of.  Jesus, do you have a good take on anything??

I understand the cathartic value for y'all.   I'm gonna leave it at that.

He was a talk show host.  Fuck it.

• hayden_horn changed the title to Rush Limbaugh has died from lung cancer
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot