Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

When I saw the thread was bumped I said to myself how much I enjoy remembering that fuckhead is dead.  Thank you.

You're welcome.

You know, even in dark times, I think it's important to remember that there is joy and beauty and love in the world.  And I for one love the fact that Rush Limbaugh's death brings joy to so many people, and can think of little more beautiful than those decrepit, cancer-covered lungs.

4 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

When I saw the thread was bumped I said to myself how much I enjoy remembering that fuckhead is dead.  Thank you.

What I was actually hoping for was he was somehow brought back to life again for a few minutes or so, some scientist guy in a lab coat then says “psych asshole!” and then rush got to immediately experience dying again.

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

What I was actually hoping for was he was somehow brought back to life again for a few minutes or so, some scientist guy in a lab coat then says “psych asshole!” and then rush got to immediately experience dying again.

Bring him back, tell him Biden is still President, and point to President Obama standing behind the Dr as BO smiles that million dollar smile and pulls the plug again. 

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Always love seeing this thread bumped. While it will never evoke the same feelings of joy that it did on the original read, it still puts a smile on my face. Fuck him.

Hey now we need to be considerate of all the Daily Texan GQP patriots who can no longer start their day with a heaping dose of Rush’s hot hate loads. That’s gotta be a tough habit to break, like stopping smoking or beating off to police brutality videos. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Spring is here. The weather is great. Flowers are blooming. Trees have leaves coming out. And rush Limbaugh is dead and buried where he belongs and is no longer able to express his message of hate and hateful “humor.” Corrupting the country for profit like many an evil man before him. Corrupting many people Like he did to my dad. 

Rush is dead. Life is good.

Wow I had already forgotten about Rush Limbaugh. I used to listen to him all the time. Then when I was 16 or so I realized that he made no fucking sense most of the time. Then I realized that adults who listened to him thinking he made sense were pretty fucking stupid themselves.

Twenty-four years later, I realized those stupid fucking adults make up a significant portion of this country.

Seriously, you should feel sorry for those who listened to Rush Limbaugh for anything other than pure entertainment. I can't imagine what it'd be like to go through life without understanding what's going on.

17 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

image.thumb.png.31a9ac842331b3cd55138c443d2ad4fa.png

He's in there somewhere.  So is Tennessee Williams.  Hopefully they are gravemates.

Next time I am in St. Louis and need to piss, I will know where to go.

You’ll be in a line that resembles same of Splash Mountain.

• 1 month later...

Buck Sexton is a weird dude.  From what I can tell based on a few times through his show, he's very proud of his seemingly minimal experience working as a pseudo-spook.  Beyond that, he sometimes rides the center stripe between lunacy and rational thought, and rightly criticizes certain popular conspiracy theories and political nutjobs.  Then, before you know it, he's right in line with some other conspiracy theory or political nutjob.  It's as if his brain has an on-off switch.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Buck Sexton is a weird dude.  From what I can tell based on a few times through his show, he's very proud of his seemingly minimal experience working as a pseudo-spook.  Beyond that, he sometimes rides the center stripe between lunacy and rational thought, and rightly criticizes certain popular conspiracy theories and political nutjobs.  Then, before you know it, he's right in line with some other conspiracy theory or political nutjob.  It's as if his brain has an on-off switch.

He's big on DeSantis and banning the CRT. He loathes Fauci. That's all I got.

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Also, this absolutely blew my mind, but according to the WSJ “75% to 80%” of Rush’s audience has still been consistently tuning in while they play archived segments of his old shows.

If true, they're missing a golden opportunity for just continuing cost-free broadcasts instead of taking on the additional overhead of new on-air "talent".

4 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Clay Travis is a perfect replacement for Rush.   He voted for Obama, doesn’t really believe in much of the stuff he’s going to criticize from now on, but man is he ever going to go off on shock jock insult comedy rants against all the right people.  Wasn’t Rush a sports radio guy early on, too?

They could have screwed the pooch if they chose some dweeb like Ben Shapiro or Candace Owens.  “Listen to me debate _____!”   Um, no.  Clay Travis talking smack about pro athletes and woke people who annoy him and throwing in that “southern” pride angle will probably do the trick, though.

8 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

Big issue about his final resting place is that there’s been so many people pissing on his grave, that it left no room for people to dance on it.

I'll wear boots and dance on the piss. Not my nice boots, mind you, but some cheap rubber boots from Target.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

If I were looking to piss on Rush’s grave, I’d probably go to Bellefontaine Cemetery Saint Louis, St. Louis City, 

i might first drink some beer at Satchmo’s Bar and Grill, or boilermakers at  Gamlin’s Whiskey House.

Edited by Willfully Horn
First, you drink
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

If true, they're missing a golden opportunity for just continuing cost-free broadcasts instead of taking on the additional overhead of new on-air "talent".

They had some guy with a very memorable name (Todd Herman, lulz) hosting the show, talking about current events and leading into the old rush clips. I doubt he's volunteering but he's probably cheaper than the shock jock duo.

5 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

And here I thought I had an obsession with Hillary....  y'all win going away.  The fuckers dead, and he's still inhabiting your low slope, brain pans.

he might be dead, but his vitriol is still alive and well in the minds of millions americans. we should reanimate his corpse just so we can watch him die again

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 month later...
  • Gil Bang changed the title to Rush Limbaugh's corpse continues to rot