Texas @ Kansas, ESPN, 8:00 PM

Mossyhorn

We shoot less than 35% from 3-pt; 65% from the line; we get outrebounded by 3 a game, in fact, we lose all the hustle stats. 

The most damning thing against Shaka is we go to FT line less than anybody in NCAA. Bad news for bad shooters.

Edited by Mossyhorn

I’m watching the Doncic-less Mav’s on the road vs. a tough Indiana team, maybe that will give me some hope for Horns tonight. 

So far, not too bad... 40-44. Porzingis is hitting the trey, but then I realize that’s not the Horns game, so it’s not really working for me, lol 

1 hour ago, El Diablo said:

Shitting all over the football board wasn't enough,  huh? 

Remind me which poster posted the President's tweet?  Was it me?  I can't remember, but I don't think it was.  Did I start the political shit-talking on the football thread or did someone else?  I know sequence of events is a difficult concept for you, you fucking moron.  Show me how I pushed the Trump shit onto the Super Bowl thread.  Show me where I inserted the President into the football board.  Show me right now that I started it all and I'll terminate my account you absolutely letdown of a child.  

Edited by Lobo

Just now, Lobo said:

Remind me which poster posted the President's tweet?  Was it me?  I can't remember, but I don't think it was.  Did I start the political shit-talking on the football thread or did someone else?  I know sequence of events is a difficult concept for you, you fucking moron.  Goddamn, even your fucking family is stupid.  

Oh, well that makes it okay to drag the poop all over the house. Carry on, Sir Fecalot.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Congratulations fuckwad. You managed to let unklphuckr get you less composed than Derka. Stop shitting out Trump on every thread.

You can avoid the Cloak Room at your discretion.   Why don't you do something fun again like get drunk, angry post, and put my real name up on the boards again?  That was fun

Edited by Lobo

she has a sublime buttocks.  Perrin finally admitted that he was massively pressured to give that premature extension to Shaka back when.  But he wouldn't say from whom the pressure came.  Go Horns and so forth.