Texas @ Kansas, ESPN, 8:00 PM

Mossyhorn

3 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Yeah, it's a low-key racist thing to say. Dude looks athletic to me, but cuz he's pasty white, I guess we're not supposed to think he's an athlete? Really dumb comment.

Jay is all over the low key racism comments tonight.  at least he's equal opportunity.

6 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

We lead at KU at half?  Impossible.  Ever happened before?

I'm guessing more than a couple of times.  refs gonna need to do some work in the 2nd half though.  I predict 3 quick ones that put us on our heels the rest way. 

I hate to say it but I'd keep Sims on the bench for the first 2 minutes or so and let Hamm/Jones/Baker pick up the whistles.

Edited by dcar00

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

If someone had told me that Texas would shoot 39 percent from the floor and 21 percent from deep, yet take a 2-point lead into halftime at the Phog, I would've responded, "Stfu, Cameltoe."

don't really know the stats but it seems like we have done a good job limiting second chance shots.  

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I hate to say it but I'd keep Sims on the bench for the first 2 minutes or so and let Hamm/Jones/Baker pick up the whistles.

I'm 3/4 of the way with you there.  Then I think "why would I want Sims on the bench?" and then I decide you're right, because B12 at Phog = conspiracy.