Is Burn Notice Worth the Time?

pepper brooks

I watched most of it during its original run and liked it.  It was somewhat serialized I guess but it's not really a show you watch for the season long story lines.  It was more about the case of the week and what cool MacGyver like schemes the crew would pull off.

• Like 1

Holy crap does that bring some memories. 

I liked it. Watched the entire series back when it aired. It isn't anything spectacular but solid action, Sam is good for comic relief, and Fiona needs a cheeseburger or 12 but is easy on the eyes.

Solid cable show. 

I think the last few seasons drag on a little bit and I can't remember if there was some big payoff for the finale but you could do a lot worse. 

• Like 1

I was about 2 seasons in before I realized she was the stunner who danced the tango with Pacino in Scent of a Woman. 

I'd definitely watch the first 3-4 seasons. After that you can easily just Google the episode synopsis of you want to know what happens on each episode. It gets repetitive fairly quickly past season 4

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WBT said:

I watched most of it during its original run and liked it.  It was somewhat serialized I guess but it's not really a show you watch for the season long story lines.  It was more about the case of the week and what cool MacGyver like schemes the crew would pull off.

4 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Holy crap does that bring some memories. 

I liked it. Watched the entire series back when it aired. It isn't anything spectacular but solid action, Sam is good for comic relief, and Fiona needs a cheeseburger or 12 but is easy on the eyes.

Solid cable show. 

I think the last few seasons drag on a little bit and I can't remember if there was some big payoff for the finale but you could do a lot worse. 

Pretty much these.  Yeah it's worth a watch. Should be really easy to binge as they're entertaining.  But yeah, the last couple of season it lost a bit.