State of the Union

Texas St. Armadillos

Just now, troph said:

You must not listen to him often. He’s usually fumbling and bumbling along, slurred speech, mispronounced words, rambling. He did well tonight but he probably was pleaded with to stay on the script of the speech writer, he usually does not though.

He did everything you described tonight because he can’t talk and can barely read his teleprompter because he needs fucking glasses

Now would have been a good time for the Democrats to drag Beto out of storage. Whitmer is lame.

Yeah I turned it off. Dems know how to muck up the optics at every turn.

Get someone up there to call him a liar. And just fact check the guy. Right there. Not hard.

Attack his character and call out the Franklin Graham’s of the world.
  • Like 2

Your party needs to keep blacks poor, miserable and on the tit.  So you can blame others for it and keep harvesting votes.  Zero incentive to really help. 

Coming from a supporter of a party and president who’ve built their regime on a foundation of fear of mooslems, Mexican rapists and murderers and MS-13 right here in River City, and yep, fear of the “criminal element in the inner city” (hear that dog whistle?), and “if they’d just do whatever the cops tell them, they wouldn’t get shot,” this...is fucking rich.
The sad thing is, you’re right - the Dems have done a damned fine job of taking the black vote for granted....but goddamn....the sadder thing is that your party is so fucking shitty to minorities that he got 8% of the black vote. Don’t piss on minorities at every turn and tell us it’s raining.

3 minutes ago, troph said:

You must not listen to him often. He’s usually fumbling and bumbling along, slurred speech, mispronounced words, rambling. He did well tonight but he probably was pleaded with to stay on the script of the speech writer, he usually does not though.

Ok SOTU is what I was referring to. Feel better?

1 minute ago, troph said:

It probably helped that he was slinging red meat the entire time which is in his wheelhouse. There were a couple of times he started to ad lib and go into Trump rally mode but managed to stay on script. They must have put a remote controlled vibrating Ben Wa ball up his ass to keep him on target.

10 minutes ago, troph said:

Benzedrine.  Or meth.

9 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Please don't be sexist, rude sir.

9911982-0-image-a-63_1550373227825.jpg

Grimace fucked Middle-Aged Terri Hatcher.  I can fap to this.  

Glad I didn't end up watching this debacle from either party.  Did all of them die yet leaving the sole survivor, J-Lo's ass?  

its over?  i was hoping for Japanese style parliamentary fighting action. i mean war is hell you know

i don't know why guys even bother responding to the trolls on these threads. they show their hateful heads only when their purpose gets to rattle on without challenge. they are the same. do more like Brickhorn. he is doing right. just remember though that its actually a war you are in. 

have a good nuke free spin zone on whatever terrible media outlet you tune into now. 

• Like 4

It probably helped that he was slinging red meat the entire time which is in his wheelhouse. There were a couple of times he started to ad lib and go into Trump rally mode but managed to stay on script. They must have put a remote controlled vibrating Ben Wa ball up his ass to keep him on target.
NowThis?
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, staboner said:

its over?  i was hoping for Japanese style parliamentary fighting action. i mean war is hell you know

i don't know why guys even bother responding to the trolls on these threads. they show their hateful heads only when their purpose gets to rattle on without challenge. they are the same. do more like Brickhorn. he is doing right. just remember though that its actually a war you are in

have a good nuke free spin zone on whatever terrible media outlet you tune into now. 

spacer.png

Edited by Brothahorn

51 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Your party needs to keep blacks poor, miserable and on the tit.  So you can blame others for it and keep harvesting votes.  Zero incentive to really help. 

Just stop. It’s pretty comical that you and other conservatives believe this yet you and other conservatives don’t give two shits about Blacks except when you’re suppressing their votes.

but do you boo

• Like 3