State of the Union

Texas St. Armadillos

14 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

The MAGA retards have CLASSLESS trending on twitter over Nancy.   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   Every single thing about Trump and the MAGAts is 1000% aggy. Aggy to the bone spur.  The parallels are spot fucking on.

Exact opposite, bruh. Aggy has never won the title 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Dems will bend the knee or they will be destroyed.

AOC made a wise choice. Not to subject herself to the dick heat woulda been too much.

And you bend both knees for that dick heat from the vibrator that's pegging you.  

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It’s really something to watch a group of people so consumed with hate for a single individual that they’re unable to applaud for common sense victories that our President is accomplishing.

Mind boggling.

using the words "common sense" and "our president" in the same sentence is quite the accomplishment.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It’s really something to watch a group of people so consumed with hate for a single individual that they’re unable to applaud for common sense victories that our President is accomplishing.

Mind boggling.

You really believe anything that motherfucker says? You should probably sit down. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Trump administration wants to rescind Fair Housing discrimination protections and allow redlining to be reintroduced but he's totally on your side, black people. 

And this asshole wants to deny me a civil right using racist policies.

spacer.png

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Mind boggling.

A guy who unapologetically calls for the execution of indisputably innocent Americans in the most public way possible and refuses to disavow that when the subject is raised years later absolutely warrants that hate along with his supporters.

Mind boggling some people can't understand this simple concept.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

Ha. He won't shake her hand, completely throwing out any decorum around the event and all some of you can talk about is her ripping up his speech. 

Nancy indicated that she had two choices: shove the speech copy up his ass or just tear it up...she chose the latter.

48 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I wish you were smart enough to appreciate the irony.

• Like 7

Are you admitting you’re a MAGA turd?
What is a maga turd? A person who is glad the economy is doing well?

I make flame resistant clothing for the oil and gas industry. During obama we were at 4 day work weeks for 17 months and almost went to 3. Now we have increased employees by almost 30%. Also, those employees are ALL making more money. Does this anger you or make you happy? I truly want you to answer this question. I bet you wont.

Spin your "dumbass trump sucks" to where I have more employees working and all making more money to where we need to go back in time with your savior Obama in office. We had more new hires this year than the last 25 years in business.

You cant. I am one of thousands of employers who can say this in 2020 that the same people in 2014 cant say.
  • Like 5
  • Fuck You 1

Normally, the speaker of the House will say, “To the member of Congress, to the joint session, it is my high honor and distinct pleasure to introduce the president of the United States.” Speaker Pelosi just said, “Members of Congress, I introduce the President of the United States.” She did not include the “high honor and distinct pleasure,” which was also rather notable.

So Nancy started the petty shit. She had to know Trump would respond. I love it.

3 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

So Nancy started the petty shit. She had to know Trump would respond. I love it.

she started it?

yeah. no.

He's been talking shit as soon as he could. All she did was respond in kind. He's a snot-nosed toddler in the Oval Office. He shouldn't be in charge of anything more complicated than a broom.

• Like 2

I love all the pearl clutching about Pelosi from my friends and family on social media.

"Oh dear, I've got the vapors. Please get me to my fainting couch at once. I demand proper decorum and etiquette from our leaders. "

Get off your high horses. You lost the moral high ground years ago.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Are you calling Pelosi out for skirting norms in the era of Trump? Really?

10 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

8 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

she started it?

yeah. no.

He's been talking shit as soon as he could. All she did was respond in kind. He's a snot-nosed toddler in the Oval Office. He shouldn't be in charge of anything more complicated than a broom.

Let's try this again..

Normally, the speaker of the House will say, “To the member of Congress, to the joint session, it is my high honor and distinct pleasure to introduce the president of the United States.” Speaker Pelosi just said, “Members of Congress, I introduce the President of the United States.” She did not include the “high honor and distinct pleasure,” which was also rather notable.

You think that wasn't intentional. 

And we all know how thick Trump's skin is. So of course he had to snub her.

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

this started between him and her long before tonight. if she omitted it on purpose and he focuses on that, well great. Shall we revisit all the other times he has spoken against her? This wasn't evening it up. He's got a long list of payback. This ain't over and they both know it.

Trump is the POTUS. Shouldn't more be expected of him?

24 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I'm just stating the fact that she threw the first punch and he responded. It's not like she hasn't given the proper intro before. 

Really?

President Donald Trump began Tuesday's State of the Union address without an introduction from Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, a break from tradition according to the Speaker's office.

The president is usually introduced two times before the State of the Union address: Once by the sergeant-at-arms and once by the Speaker of the House, according to the Wall Street Journal

"It appears he blew through that custom," a spokesman for Pelosi told the publication.

Last year, when Republicans controlled the House, Trump paused at the beginning of his speech for an introduction from then-Speaker Paul Ryan.

Campaign speech by Trump. All the networks in 2016 broke in live to show Trump's speeches in 2016. He doesn't get that coverage anymore, so he just decided the State of the Union works for his selection effort. He is just reading words and doing the Trump thing. Some eat it up; some find it repulsive; most just ignore him and Washington - feeling powerless to create any real change in Washington and their lives. They endure. 

Now we will talk endlessly about handshakes and torn pages - ignoring the real issues that plague this nation. And how we might make this a better America for all. 

• Like 1

What a shambles the republic is.

We have a constant liar in the White House. He has been openly using the office to enrich his family. He bends over for Russia.

But let's talk about how rude the Speaker was. Let's high five over a 49% approval rating. Let's celebrate our (probably illusory) portfolios while the Earth heats up and our allies abandon us.

Idiot world. I watched the self congratulation for about five minutes. Sickening in itself. Compounded sickeningness by the flock of felators crowding the thread to, remarkably, gloat.

Our ship of fail is winning the race to damnation! Yay us!

• Like 6

I make flame resistant clothing for the oil and gas industry. During obama we were at 4 day work weeks for 17 months and almost went to 3. Now we have increased employees by almost 30%. Also, those employees are ALL making more money. Does this anger you or make you happy? I truly want you to answer this question. I bet you wont.

Spin your "dumbass trump sucks" to where I have more employees working and all making more money to where we need to go back in time with your savior Obama in office. We had more new hires this year than the last 25 years in business.

You cant. I am one of thousands of employers who can say this in 2020 that the same people in 2014 cant say.

I’m glad you got yours.

Millions of others aren’t so lucky.

But please educate me on specific things Trump has done that has brought you this success.

Also, explain what specific policies Obama enacted that were detrimental to your business.

And just FYI, since you jumped in an exchange that you weren’t participating in, a poster said “Pelosi sure is triggering the MAGA turds”. Another poster replied “She didn’t trigger me”. Thus implying the initial poster was inaccurate because the second poster wasn’t triggered.

My point was why refute the claim that MAGA turds are triggered if you aren’t self identifying as a MAGA turd. Hence my question.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt and expressed your dismay with such anger and vitriol and defensiveness at some mild name calling and felt the need to froth and rant about your personal experience that had nothing to do with the conversation being had.

I’m sure you get equally offended when the President of the United States engages in such behavior.

55 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Madam Speaker sure knows how to trigger the Trumpflakes. 

Twas the night before acquittal

And all thru the house

Nancy was sitting quiet as a mouse

Her hand Donald would not shake

She sat down and could only wait

Donald finished his speech and gave her a stare

She tore up her copy, tossed it in the air.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

I’m imagining this speech said by a big burly man with tears in his eyes saying this directly to trump with a lot of “sirs” thrown in for good measure. 

“Sir. My flame resistant oil field clothing business has totally sucked for the last 25 years yet we endured on until now, you, and only you, have manage to increased it by 30 percent and I can finally make my monthly child support payment. Kids are in their 20s now though. 

Sniff sniff. 

Thank you sir.”

• Like 4