State of the Union

Texas St. Armadillos

9 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

Piss poor trolling 

It was a POS. he's an idiot 

He could have read the phone book, the menu of a Chinese restaurant, the Gettysburg Address, the to be or not to be monologue from Hamlet, his last will and testament, a letter from Penthouse Forum, a ransom note from a kidnapper, Alex Lifeson's speech from Rush's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, it wouldn't have mattered.  You and the rest of your hive were pre-programmed to hate it no matter what he said or how he said it.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, EMAWesome said:

He could have read the phone book, the menu of a Chinese restaurant, the Gettysburg Address, the to be or not to be monologue from Hamlet, his last will and testament, a letter from Penthouse Forum, a ransom note from a kidnapper, Alex Lifeson's speech from Rush's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction, it wouldn't have mattered.  You and the rest of your hive were pre-programmed to hate it no matter what he said or how he said it.

"You lie!"

Ahhhh, memories.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, markstanco said:

What is a maga turd? A person who is glad the economy is doing well?

I make flame resistant clothing for the oil and gas industry. During obama we were at 4 day work weeks for 17 months and almost went to 3. Now we have increased employees by almost 30%. Also, those employees are ALL making more money. Does this anger you or make you happy? I truly want you to answer this question. I bet you wont.

Spin your "dumbass trump sucks" to where I have more employees working and all making more money to where we need to go back in time with your savior Obama in office. We had more new hires this year than the last 25 years in business.

You cant. I am one of thousands of employers who can say this in 2020 that the same people in 2014 cant say.

Conservative using a near-meaningless anecdote for their go-to evidence. This is shocking. I could tell you about the 4 dairy farms we no longer pick up from cuz they went belly up and it would mean just as much. I could tell about Dean Foods and Borden declaring bankruptcy, the Conroe plant slashing 60 loads this week in the process, and it's still just an infinitesimal sliver of a glance of the economy. Not sure how your oil-related business did so poorly during the fracking boom under Obama, but that would be a digression as it pertains to the economy.

The best available data we have is Trump added 1.5 fewer jobs in his first 3 year than Obama did in his last 3.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/09/20/trump-has-created-15-million-fewer-jobs-than-obama/

The Trump economy grew at slower rate in its first 3 years than it did in Obama's last 3.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/02/01/trumps-economic-growth-is-slower-than-obamas-last-3-years/

And this economic miracle was accomplished by adding a TRILLION to the federal deficit through, pointless at best, tax cuts.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/christianweller/2020/01/29/trumps-wasteful-tax-cuts-lead-to-continued-trillion-dollar-deficits-in-expanding-economy/

Even if you worship at the hoofs of the Golden Calf to the near exclusion of everything else, no amount of hyperbolic proclamations or economic pom pon pumping changes those facts.

And considering Trump, the guy who gloated about buying properties on the cheap during the last financial crisis, almost immediately went about dismantling the regulatory reforms that resulted from that collapse as soon as he got in office, and we're primed for another real estate bust, I think it's a safe bet where the economy is right now will be, by far, Trump's economic high water mark.

https://prospect.org/economy/trump-s-assault-financial-reform/

Keep fucking that chicken.

• Like 5

Johnny Sack seems mentally ill

The rest of these annoying dudes like EMA and Enchubben are just low-effort trolls dancing for attention that they're not getting in other areas of their lives. But Johnny Sack seems like a legitimately mentally ill person who needs help. 

Edited by BradInATX

Trump could win folks.  Mainly because many of a neighbors and friends stopped being interested in facts or truth for quite a while now.  So start asking them , "How many more jobs has produced than Obama did?" Do it over and over and over. Take bets on the number.  They are nearly universally going to respond with a falsehood, of 3 million? 5 million?  Be nice and just say that sounds too high.  The truth is that the Obama Economy that Trump inherited produced just over 35,000 more jobs!  That's not 35,000 total, that's 35,000 ever single month!

Win the bet, insist they pay up, and then by them dinner and ask them why they thought the inflated number was reality?  Don't preach, LISTEN!!! At some point ask if they watch FOX nearly exclusively?  Then ask them, "Do you know FOX is the only broadcast news station run by foreigners?"  Don't dwell on it, just make the statement. 

That's one way you might be able to change a vote.  Trump has convinced a lot of folks that the economy he inherited was a weak one, and he made it a great one.  When the reality is that black lazy golfing President gave the super fucking lazy tv watching obese lying President an economy that created more jobs.  That's the truth.  Our neighbors, our senators, all of our current cabinet members with an (R) behind their name no longer know or care what the truth is.  

As for the actual speech is was sort of like the old Dinner Theaters that used to be around many moons ago, where the audience would hiss, boo and cheer as part their interactive part of the show. It's a show, the truth doesn't matter.  

2 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Trump could win folks.  Mainly because many of a neighbors and friends stopped being interested in facts or truth for quite a while now.  So start asking them , "How many more jobs has produced than Obama did?" Do it over and over and over. Take bets on the number.  They are nearly universally going to respond with a falsehood, of 3 million? 5 million?  Be nice and just say that sounds too high.  The truth is that the Obama Economy that Trump inherited produced just over 35,000 more jobs!  That's not 35,000 total, that's 35,000 ever single month!

Win the bet, insist they pay up, and then by them dinner and ask them why they thought the inflated number was reality?  Don't preach, LISTEN!!! At some point ask if they watch FOX nearly exclusively?  Then ask them, "Do you know FOX is the only broadcast news station run by foreigners?"  Don't dwell on it, just make the statement. 

That's one way you might be able to change a vote.  Trump has convinced a lot of folks that the economy he inherited was a weak one, and he made it a great one.  When the reality is that black lazy golfing President gave the super fucking lazy tv watching obese lying President an economy that created more jobs.  That's the truth.  Our neighbors, our senators, all of our current cabinet members with an (R) behind their name no longer know or care what the truth is.  

As for the actual speech is was sort of like the old Dinner Theaters that used to be around many moons ago, where the audience would hiss, boo and cheer as part their interactive part of the show. It's a show, the truth doesn't matter.  

source.gif

Pelosi thinks dem voters are so fucking retarded that they will be satisfied with silly theatrics while she proceeds to give Trump win after win.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi claimed victory for House Democrats Tuesday, saying they had reshaped a trade agreement designed to replace the long vilified 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement that organized labor has blamed for manufacturing jobs lost to Mexico.

In a sign of the potential political importance of the agreement to a core constituency, Pelosi and House Ways and Means Chairman Richard E. Neal, D-Mass., repeatedly thanked Richard Trumka, president of the influential AFL-CIO, for prodding Democrats to get the best deal possible for enforcement of new ambitious labor laws in Mexico that include workers’ right to form unions to negotiate for better pay and work conditions.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/usmca-agreement-pelosi-pence-eye-voters

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

If it was me next year I would give her a copy of the Constitution instead and double dog dare her to tear it up on camera. And for all the deluded idiots here who think he won't be giving a SOTU speech next year......

spacer.png

you are such a hypocrite.  or blind.  or both.  trump is the one that's spent three years tearing up the constitution. dont pretend you care about it now.

A lot of insults here but what is really concerning to me is the public’s inability to understand reality vs. the fake propaganda they are shoveled every day by politicians, and this President in particular. Let’s just go down the list of his accomplishments he cited last night:

1. Jobs, unemployment - rather than the rocket ship he cited, the economy is moving along just like it has in the post recessions year before he took over, and its based upon massive deficit spending that artificially drives growth with serious negative long-term consequences. It has been a completely irresponsible fiscal policy by this administration.

2. NAFTA replacement- minimal positive change to what was already in place. His claims were highly overblown.

3. China Trade Disputes - he should be given a small amount of credit for tackling the issue, but negative reviews for how poorly he has managed and executed it, with minimal to no positive results to date.

4. Foreign Policy in the Middle East - a disaster everywhere, from Syria to Iraq to Iran. Everything has been bungled and made us less respected and less safe.

5. The Wall - it’s a joke and he’s lied completely about it.

6. Immigration - hate and fear driven agenda, rather than a sensible plan, when there is an opportunity to work bipartisan legislation. I will give him a bit of a break because things like sanctuary cities are not helpful.

7. Factories - flat out lied. There are not thousand and thousand of new factories being built as a result of his administration.

8. Schools - he’s done nothing of note. He’s lied.

9. Healthcare - railed against Obamacare and had the oppy to replace it and has done exactly nothing.

I could go on down the list but you get the picture. He’s lied and/or over-stated the actual impact his administration has had on almost every issue, yet poorly educated voters here and elsewhere are so poorly informed, they believe all of his b.s. Sad.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, markstanco said:

What is a maga turd? A person who is glad the economy is doing well?

I make flame resistant clothing for the oil and gas industry. During obama we were at 4 day work weeks for 17 months and almost went to 3. Now we have increased employees by almost 30%. Also, those employees are ALL making more money. Does this anger you or make you happy? I truly want you to answer this question. I bet you wont.

Spin your "dumbass trump sucks" to where I have more employees working and all making more money to where we need to go back in time with your savior Obama in office. We had more new hires this year than the last 25 years in business.

You cant. I am one of thousands of employers who can say this in 2020 that the same people in 2014 cant say.

I hope you saved your money. Not being political. Just that you are about to have to let go a shitload of people of you are only reliant on O&G activity. Also, kinda don't believe you, I'm in Oil and Gas and the Obama years saw the peak of shale exploration and wealth creation in the industry (not because of Obama). That is all going away now. Not Trump's fault, more on reserve engineers and aggie educated CFOs who don't know what free cash flow means. 

44 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

@Brothahorn is the living embodiment of three things I don’t think I’ve actually seen in my day-to-day:
(1) not all skin folk is kin folk
(2) the black friend in “I’m not racist, I’ve got a black friend”
and my personal favorite:
“But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherfucker in a blue uniform”

you support a dude who gave the nations highest honor to this dude:

whatever the fuck you think your doin, this ain’t it Chief. keep dancin for Johnny tho homie.

I envy you. I really do, because unfortunately I see this type of dumbass shit in my day to day, too much.

The only real shit you said

Booker-T-Washington-Quotes-2.jpg

I see you are just keeping it real with that lack of reading comprehension. Your white liberal masters are so proud of you. You know what happens when you forgot your place. Do you get extra reparations for quoting Ice Cube? Shit, let me get mine, too.

And all y'all dope-dealers...
Your as bad as the po-lice- cause ya kill us
You got rich when you started slangin' dope
But you ain't built us a supermarket
So when can spend our money with the blacks
Too busy buyin' gold an' Caddilacs
That's what ya doin' with the money that ya raisin'
Exploitin' us like the Caucasians did
For 400 years - I got 400 tears- for 400 peers
Died last year from gang-related crimes
That's why I got gang-related rhymes
But when I do a show ta kick some facts
Us Blacks don't know how ta act
Sometimes I believe the hype, man
We're messin' up ourselves and blame the white man
But don't point the finger you jiggaboo
Take a look at yourself ya dumb nigga you
Pretty soon hip-hop won't be so nice
No Ice Cube, just Vannilla Ice
And yall sit and scream and cus
But there's no one ta blame- but US

Just in case you are still trying to hide that little bit of knowledge you have, so your white liberal masters can feel safe..you're the dope dealer slanging bullshit policies and ideals. 

Do better next time. If you can. Or if they let you.

• Like 2

[mention=387]Brothahorn[/mention] is the living embodiment of three things I don’t think I’ve actually seen in my day-to-day:
(2) the black friend in “I’m not racist, I’ve got a black friend”
and my personal favorite:
“But don't let it be a black and a white one
'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black police showin' out for the white cop
Ice Cube will swarm
On any motherfucker in a blue uniform”

you support a dude who gave the nations highest honor to this dude:

whatever the fuck you think your doin, this ain’t it Chief. keep dancin for Johnny tho homie.

I hate yo gums
I hate yo lips
I hate the back of Forest Whikater’s neck
I hate that Wesley Snipes

5bc3b59f3602f69781a4336b90ec19ef.jpg

25 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

8. Schools - he’s done nothing of note. He’s lied.

He has done something of note. He's allowed Secretary DeVos to break the Borrower Defense Rule and violate a court order w/respect to loan forgiveness and fraudulent for profit colleges.  So there is that.

Dean Foods was mentioned earlier, I believe, but I can't find the post. If Dean is in trouble, I am heading to my store to buy them out of Dill Dip. You can have my Dill Dip when you pry it out of my cold dead hands. I can make my own, but Dean's is pretty darn good. First they came for Elsie (the cow, not the Congresswoman...)

Democrats want people to be poor so they can control them. I don't necessarily mean with entitlements, but with class warfare. 
They see what Trump is doing and they are terrified.

Libs like to ignore how it's in their own "progressive" strongholds where the problems they love to crow about are the worst.

Poverty rate? California
Wealth and income gap? California
Homelessness? California

The list goes on.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

He has done something of note. He's allowed Secretary DeVos to break the Borrower Defense Rule and violate a court order w/respect to loan forgiveness and fraudulent for profit colleges.  So there is that.

Dean Foods was mentioned earlier, I believe, but I can't find the post. If Dean is in trouble, I am heading to my store to buy them out of Dill Dip. You can have my Dill Dip when you pry it out of my cold dead hands. I can make my own, but Dean's is pretty darn good. First they came for Elsie (the cow, not the Congresswoman...)

Ummm... Dean Foods filed for bankruptcy back in November.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/dean-foods-america-s-biggest-milk-producer-files-bankruptcy-n1080586

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

If it was me next year I would give her a copy of the Constitution instead and double dog dare her to tear it up on camera. And for all the deluded idiots here who think he won't be giving a SOTU speech next year......

spacer.png

Yeah but all those Republicans and Independents and those 30% of Democrats aren’t sufficiently woke and are clearly out of touch with what Americans should want.  

AOC told me so.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Conservative using a near-meaningless anecdote for their go-to evidence. This is shocking. I could tell you about the 4 dairy farms we no longer pick up from cuz they went belly up and it would mean just as much. I could tell about Dean Foods and Borden declaring bankruptcy, the Conroe plant slashing 60 loads this week in the process, and it's still just an infinitesimal sliver of a glance of the economy. Not sure how your oil-related business did so poorly during the fracking boom under Obama, but that would be a digression as it pertains to the economy.

Well, the price of oil bottomed out just before the 2016 elections, that's how.  But hey, it was Obama's fault.

I am SO FUCKING SICK of the right wing's inability to tell the truth and apply context to one god damned thing.

5 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Yes, I obviously missed that. Our store still has the dip, however, and I will try and support them although I do have to be reasonable. Too much dip and then there's too much Whiggins.

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

Yes, I obviously missed that. Our store still has the dip, however, and I will try and support them although I do have to be reasonable. Too much dip and then there's too much Whiggins.

Good news.

Deans dips are manufactured under branding licence by Ventura Foods a seperate company.

.Dean's

©2020 Ventura Foods, LLC

Dean’s® is a registered mark of Dean’s Intellectual Property Services II, L.P

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Hey somebody’s got to work part time for minimum wage at wal mart! 

MAGA! 

Wal Mart has paid minimum wage in years.  They did increase their starting wage for hourly workers from $9 to $11 as a result of the tax cut.

https://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-raises-employee-wages-11-2018-1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Hey somebody’s got to work part time for minimum wage at wal mart! 

MAGA! 

Wal Mart has paid minimum wage in years.  They did increase their starting wage for hourly workers from $9 to $11 as a result of the tax cut.

https://www.businessinsider.com/walmart-raises-employee-wages-11-2018-1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

giphy.gif

So you're cheering a 3-5% increase in pay to low wage jobs, which after taking out average inflation of ~2% over the same period comes out to a tiny 1-3% increase in pay?

To the low wage bracket which BLS defines as at most $13.50/hr? That means a livable wage to you?  Going from $13.50/hr to $14/hr is trump saving the working class?

But that's a great one-two punch of dingleberry posts cheering on pretty mediocre wage growth, while over the same time period the DJIA has nearly doubled. Really nice job at obfuscating the reality of the working class being "great again" with a chart missing all contextual information.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Democrats want people to be poor so they can control them. I don't necessarily mean with entitlements, but with class warfare. 
They see what Trump is doing and they are terrified.

Libs like to ignore how it's in their own "progressive" strongholds where the problems they love to crow about are the worst.

Poverty rate? California
Wealth and income gap? California
Homelessness? California

The list goes on.

I'm not a Democrat nor a liberal/progressive so I say this as an outsider to the Red vs Blue game.

Everything you just posted is bullshit.

• Like 1