State of the Union

Texas St. Armadillos

3 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Just stop. It’s pretty comical that you and other conservatives believe this yet you and other conservatives don’t give two shits about Blacks except when you’re suppressing their votes.

but do you boo

Who in the actual fuck says boo? Anytime, anywhere, in any context.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Dems pissed a Republican is getting blacks off the plantation.  Dems doing the same shit for 160 years now.  

What plantation are we on that a Republican is freeing us from? Holding Negro Night at a SOTU reality TV show hardly translates into polices that black people can support. And his thinly veiled attempt to make black people his favorite "minority" leading up to the election as he continues to marginalize LATINX communities won't work either.

• Like 1

Just now, mdmost said:

Ha. He won't shake her hand, completely throwing out any decorum around the event and all some of you can talk about is her ripping up his speech. 

Have you just met these MAGA fucks?  They constantly act like boorish assholes and then complain when someone reacts with an appropriate level of disrespect.  It’s part of their gaslighting troll routine.  

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Ha. He won't shake her hand, completely throwing out any decorum around the event and all some of you can talk about is her ripping up his speech. 

Yeah, that was the hard-core dis. Pelosi could have been tearing up divorce papers filed by her husband for all we know.

12 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Who in the actual fuck says boo? Anytime, anywhere, in any context.

Chris Simms.  Or wait, Major Applewhite.  Or anybody in Irving; TX not related to Mack Brown in 2001

6 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

You do cry a lot for being suppressed.

What am I crying about?  

I am just informing you of this actually happening? By your people? 

that voter suppression thread is what 11 pages deep now with evidence?  I’m not sure what you’re doing but take that gaslighting shit back to your reddit bros and Ben Shapiro podcasts

Edited by Pancho

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Don't forget Reagan and W. Democrats have a long history of losing to retards.

Eh, not even close to the same thing. Losing to Trump is like LSU losing to Texas State level of upset.

• Like 1

Goddammit get this meeting over.

I've heard enough of Twitterville. The hockey team got 5 of 6

Keep your head in the game. He's a grandstanding phony.

Iowa don't fucking matter 

Long way to November 

Here's the best thing I've seen in response. She tore it up in derision. 

She got his fat ass

Optics 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Man, I can't speak on something that hasn't happened in 30 years. I keep trying, but the damn devils won't let me be suppressed. Maybe this year will be the year.

When privileged white make lbs tell you your vote is being suppressed, who are you to argue?

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

What am I crying about?  

I am just informing you of this actually happening? By your people? 

that voter suppression thread is what 11 pages deep now with evidence?  I’m not sure what you’re doing but take that gaslighting shit back to your reddit bros and Ben Shapiro podcasts

You said conservatives are suppressing votes. I'm showing you there is evidence to the contrary. 

• Fuck You 1