2020 NASCAR Thread

Lat22

I'm going to try to reignite my fandom.  Since Junior is out, I'm going to choose the #9 NAPA/Hooters Chevrolet as my new team.  The Bud Shoot......err...... <off to google> ........Busch Clash is this weekend!  I hoping to get back into it in time for the Next Gen car next season.

Pretty entertaining shitshow at the Busch Crash at Daytona this afternoon. Good for that Jones boy. 

If anyone is interested in joining a weekly Surly fantasy league, please let me know. I imagine that there will be at least three of us, probably do $30 per person, winner takes all at the end of the season.  Maybe this is what you need to get back into it, @Lat22

Shoot me a PM asap if interested... 

• Like 1

I play in the Surly league that Foreskin man mentioned above, y'all join so I can take your money. I let Grit Laps win last year.

Also I run another league (different rules) that is $125 entry...let me know if anyone would like to join. Grit Laps also plays in that league.

Edited by Jim Krivacs
  • Like 1

There isn't one any longer - Yahoo shut theirs down a couple of years ago.  The one that filled the void has got most of the kinks worked out, and is workable from your phone's browser. It's been getting better over time. 

Edit - you are listed as having participated in the past. Log in at drivergroupgame.com and rejoin Shaggy Pits. Let me know if you have any problems. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

On 2/10/2020 at 11:32 AM, Lat22 said:

It was a shitshow alright.  Did somebody actually take a checkered flag or was there only one car left?  I stopped paying attention after the third attempt at overtime or whatever it's called now.

winning car in a super speedway race, shitshow for sure but it was a great shitshow, lol

2020-Busch-Clash-004-1024x682.jpg