Nick Lachey Hate Fucked Jessica Simpson

Aqua Buddha

“So I called him,” she writes. “And I asked to meet him at my house … He rang the bell, and out of reflex I hugged him. I meant it, too. Despite my anger, I missed him.”

She says the pair listened to his new album and all the songs about her.

“I was numb, just blank. How do you react when you find out you have apparently hurt someone so deeply that they feel entitled to such actions? I felt manipulated into some revenge fantasy, but I had put myself in this situation,” the fashion designer says in the book. “I didn’t know any other way to make it better, so I slept with him.”

Simpson said she felt no connection to him and it confirmed that he was no longer her husband.

“He didn’t stay the night. I was relieved because I could feel his hate. The whole situation was very dark,” she writes. “When he walked out the door, I knew I would never see him again.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/04/jessica-simpson-details-the-last-time-she-slept-with-nick-lachey/

gettyimages-107300072.jpg?quality=90&str

Meyer has had some amazing pussy.  Dude. 

Yep and this is the gash he has publicly commended amongst all of them not to mention based on the latest Tones Romes breakup story had Mayer mindfucked to the point he was hanging out with her parents trying to get her back.

So all that to say. Good for Nick for diving in one last time.

27 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Who is Nick Lachey now? Sounds like she dumped a nobody after a pity fuck.

Im not sure of the accuracy, but his net worth according to this site is 20mm.  Now, that is obviously way below most of the posters on this board but still, it is nothing to turn your nose up to.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/singers/nick-lachey-net-worth/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1