You know, you're about as annoying as a condom filled with fire ants.

Beau Vine

45 minutes ago, austingirl said:

It's not going to be easy with this big gangly pissflap who moves like…hey, what do you move like? 

I move as slowly as a Mississippi detective investigating the murder of a young black man, sir.

My favorite thing the writers started doing was having Furlong let Will finish his own insults.

"Tell 'em, Will."

• Like 1

^

Mine, too.  How he would make that scrolling motion with his hand while Will tacked on a comment.  And after a few of those scenes, I think they figured, "Let's have Will actually toss out a few options until Furlong hears one he likes."  Those two were used perfectly on the show.  As was Uncle Jeffrey.  And so many others.  

Back to Furlong though, the only time I physically winced during a Veep episode was the paella dinner scene when Furlong makes the comment about Will's wife's inability to carry a child to term.  Only time I found a scene borderline offensive and obviously it had something to do with my wife and I having just had a second-term miscarriage.  But what happens, I look over at my wife and she's dying laughing at the scene?  And same scene, Kent comments on the true Valencian spirit of real paella and wife is still laughing and points to me, "That's the kinda shit you like to say about your cooking."  And laughter is the best medicine.

Now, let's go Willbo Faggins

Edited by Lobo