Renew or Not - Eff Off Herman

Dbeasy

Coming off the young alumni discount and it looks like my two seats will be over $1k to renew. I'm only in tier 4 too. Got dayum. I like my seats. Love them actually. Guaranteed face value for OU is good too. But the full price on these is a big ask.

On 2/6/2020 at 6:38 PM, Dbeasy said:

Since the late Mack years, Texas football has been a complete ass whip. Underperformance. Embarrassing losses. So given the weak 2019, should season ticket holders finally just say screw it and drop their tickets?

I’ve been buying them every year since the 1980’s and have solid section 7 seats. We are seriously contemplating dropping them, or selling them for the year (with an additional $1k longhorn foundation payment ). Give it one more year or drop ‘em? What are other season ticket holders thinking?

Had season tickets beginning in 1976 after graduating from UT, but gave them up following the 2010 season. The loss to UCLA in 2010 and Mack's performance after that game told me it was time to walk away.  Tom Herman is no better than Mack. God bless Texas football.

20 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Next season will be the 50th year in the same seats, so I'm like the Chinese and plan for the long term.  

20 hours ago, BERT said:

I never would've guessed you to be one of the olds on here. 

Armybrat's great, great, great, great grandson confirmed?

I’ve wasted too much money driving/flying in for games, hotel costs, ticket costs for the last decade.  Until Texas gives a fuck about winning again, I’ll gladly watch from home on my comfy couch.  If there is one thing we all know, as long as people buy tickets, they don’t give a fuck about winning or change.  I may as well flush that money down a toilet.