Deep Ellum

Spoosner

Ended up heading to Revolver Taco again.  So F'ng good. 

After dinner we hit up Trick Pony for a cocktail because we still had some time to kill.  Drinks were very good, and bartenders were nice and attentive.  Not sure I'd make a special trip, but if you're walking by...

• 1 year later...

We were out on Saturday afternoon and tried out Thunderbird Station at Exposition and 2nd Avenue. It was pretty good. They took over an old filling station with a nice bar inside and mostly covered seating outside. The menu is fairly basic but they do off Luscher’s Red Hots so if you're missing the old hot dogs, you can get them there. Their spicy garlic fries were pretty good. 

Screen-Shot-2021-01-03-at-10.01.30-AM-10

• Hook 'Em 2

On 6/8/2021 at 9:06 PM, mdmost said:

We were out on Saturday afternoon and tried out Thunderbird Station at Exposition and 2nd Avenue. It was pretty good. They took over an old filling station with a nice bar inside and mostly covered seating outside. The menu is fairly basic but they do off Luscher’s Red Hots so if you're missing the old hot dogs, you can get them there. Their spicy garlic fries were pretty good. 

Screen-Shot-2021-01-03-at-10.01.30-AM-10

tenor.gif

• 1 month later...
Westdale Management has rebranded The Bomb Factory to “The Factory” because they didn’t want it to have any violent connotation. It fucking used to be a Bomb Factory, that’s where the name came from. 

200.gif

Might also have something to do with the couple that owns it going through a divorce. It doesn’t sound amicable. We had two TDC events scheduled to be held there, one in October and another in late November and we will not be having them there now.

Rebranding Canton Hall too.   I admit to only being there for a few shows and nothing memorable, so perhaps I don't have the emotional attachment to the name, but social media is freaking out about a private business rebranding to suit whatever its business needs may be.

Rebranding Canton Hall too.   I admit to only being there for a few shows and nothing memorable, so perhaps I don't have the emotional attachment to the name, but social media is freaking out about a private business rebranding to suit whatever its business needs may be.

Now hearing Westdale might’ve locked out the tenants that ran Bomb Factory and Canton Hall?

• 1 month later...