XFL - Seattle Dragons vs DC Defenders - ABC

MillerEP

No, no kick extra point, you have to go for it, supposed to add some strategy as opposed to a 1pt give me. Technically you can opt to go for 3, which is half a TD pointwise in one play. Supposed to make every game closeish, even with a 2-3 score lead.

Edited by MillerEP

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the 'kickoff' is stupid.  just start at the 25 and get on with it.  or kick it like normal.

But if they break through the only line of defenders they're free. It'll add a lot more kickoff returns, which makes the kickoff almost as important as a normal play, at least that's the thinking.

I like the kickoff. As with every other attempt at minor league football, the OL's aren't good enough to give the average QB enough time to be effective. The QBs in this league are by definition not very good, otherwise they'd at least be holding a clipboard in the NFL.

Just now, 'stache said:

I like the kickoff. As with every other attempt at minor league football, the OL's aren't good enough to give the average QB enough time to be effective. The QBs in this league are by definition not very good, otherwise they'd at least be holding a clipboard in the NFL.

How dare you. Landry jones. Cardale shotgun 

Just now, LTtxfan said:

Love minor league football... players trying to get a chance in the SHOW!!

I thought they were all under contract for 3 years and not allowed to go NFL while under contract. That's something I disagree with this league about over the AAF which seemed to be targeted towards allowing players to make the NFL.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I remember watching opening night of the OG XFL and I lasted about 2 drives of that pure shit show.  This already is much better 

Yeah, that was a shit show.  This at least looks college level so I think I can stomach it.