Tech @ Texas, February 8.

Mossyhorn

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Ramey is the most immature basketball player I've seen outside of high school.  Jesus Christ, dude.  Stop.

Has he been diagnosed with NPD?

Texas could be up 20 against the Space Jam Aliens with human existence on the  line, and he’d be in the corner sulking if he wasn’t scoring.

Some of you compaining that we have way more fouls than Tech really don't know much about basketball becaue if you did, you'd know this is how it's been for our team the entire season because of how shitty our offense is and how dumb and uncoordinated we are on defense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goo Punch said:

what an easy play for Tech to defend there. ridiculous. they *just* got a block on that exact same play like one minute ago. 

It’s amazing that three consecutive possessions we ran the high screen (which is fine) but apparently we don’t understand how to clear the lane for that play. We leave a big down there so they do to. This is super basic basketball and we continually fail.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

I swear, the media blows Shaka relentlessly because he's (half) black.  If we were coached the same way by Fran F he'd be getting scorched.

We get it, Shaka is a really intelligent guy.  That doesn't mean he's a great coach.  He's a fucking horrible coach.

I think they blow him because they like seeing us suck. Then when we fire him, they can call UT a cesspool.

1 hour ago, orangecat92 said:

It’s gonna be tough to blow a 16 point lead.

Pull up a chair kid, let me show ya how it's done

image.thumb.png.539762c8d5dc39cf4e94453fb12fd733.png

The first bet was when we were up around 12, the second was right about the same time as your observation. This team is incapable of holding a lead. Now if you excuse me, I'm off to grab a fine dinner courtesy of Shaka.

Edited by Blotto
words are hard
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Pull up a chair kid, let me show ya how's it done

image.thumb.png.539762c8d5dc39cf4e94453fb12fd733.png

The first bet was when we were up around 12, the second was right about the same time as your observation. This team is incapable of holding a lead. Now if you excuse me, I'm off to grab a fine dinner courtesy of Shaka.

well it wasn't easy.  It took 13 minute to blow the 16 point lead, almost exactly one point per minute.  I am impressed you made some dough off the deal. You put down $20 and won $80?  That is amazing. 

22 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I know but many times that doesnt matter. Would u stay around for this shit or start collecting some paycheck and work 8 hours a day work trying to get the big payday.

I'm hoping we fire Shaka and hire a great replacement who convinces Kai to stick around next season... 🤘