XFL - LA Wildcats vs Houston Roughnecks - Fox

MillerEP

1 hour ago, WBT said:

The Texans would close the roof for sure.

I can’t remember the last time they opened the roof. It’s been years now. It’s ridiculous they no longer open it. The retractable roof cost Harris County taxpayers $50 million. They used to have a 50-80 rule where they’d open the roof when the temperature was between those numbers. Not opening the roof is another fuck you to the fans. I have been a season ticket holder since the beginning. Pisses me off when it’s a beautiful fall day and they keep the roof closed.

• Like 2

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

I’m honestly as entertained by this as I am by the random NY Jets/Chicago Bears/Jacksonville Jaguars/Tampa Bay Buccaneers (damn, I could go on) matchup.  

someone mentioned in the other game thread after a missed FG that there are only 32 kickers in the NFL and a ton suck so getting lower than that in a league they could really suck

I think you can say the same for the 64 or so QBs in the NFL also

the NFL kicks way too many FGs also I call it the National Field Goal League they have adjusted the game so much that the offense can't get going with all the D Line allowed to use hands

I think the tricked up PATs is going to help this game as well and the punt rules....more going for it on 4th and the ability to get up to 9 points in a series matters