XFL - Tampa Bay Vipers vs New York Guardians - Fox

MillerEP

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

First ejection in the XFL season?

yea I think so

not a smart move for trying to get back to "the league" being the first guy in the history of the other league to get ejected in the first game for your team that season in the first half and taking a swing at another guy

I was paying attention in some of the prior games it seems that most out there on the field realize they are in an all game audition for something bigger

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

That was interesting. IS that the XFL rule, there is no free play, it's a dead ball for any penalty, or did the refs just screw that up?

Ref called unabated to the QB which is a dead ball in the NFL too, not a different rule. I think it was questionable to blow it dead though.

hahahaha they keep calling these sideline reporters "ma'am"

I suppose it shows they are polite and trying to have their shit together for another chance to move up

and just curious does "Claire" that got passed up for the promotion make the grade or not?......I think if her hair was down she would look a lot better and maybe not in that pantsuit