Do you believe that Trump would kill his political enemies if he could get away with it?

horn4life

Do you believe Trump would kill his political enemies if he thought he could get away with it?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Trump would kill his political enemies if he could get away with it?

55 minutes ago, plimon said:

I agree, he is too big a pussy to directly give the order, but he would be giddy if some fucked-in the-head Trumptard did it for him.

This is where I am. I don't think Donald Trump is nearly as dangerous as others. I think he's a clown.

The Republican Party is much more dangerous than Donald Trump.

Probably not  . . . it's a reality show for him. He would try to humiliate them - for the ratings. I am not sure he has any remaining connection to reality of life in America. 

Now the people propping him up would take someone out in a second. They are the men behind the curtain. 

2 hours ago, plimon said:

I agree, he is too big a pussy to directly give the order, but he would be giddy if some fucked-in the-head Trumptard did it for him.

He wouldn't give a direct order. He'd say something mobster like "Take care of them" or "Get rid of them." But yeah, he would have an enemy killed. 

I'm not convinced he didn't give MBS the go ahead to butcher Khashoggi. 

14 minutes ago, seven said:

I think he probably could get away with it right now 

His lawyers did argue that you couldn't investigate, arrest, or prosecute the president if he committed murder. He'd have to be impeached first, and we know how that would turn out. So of course he could get away with it right now. 

46 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I find it interesting that a couple of responses seem to be focused on whether or not Donald would pull the trigger himself.  It's as if nobody has ever seen "The Godfather".

Oh yeah, a buffer. The Trumps got a lot of buffers!

• Like 1

Considering that this is a not entirely unreasonable question, it’s a testament to where we are.  

I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to definitively learn Trump knew WaPo journalist Khashoggi was going to be killed before he was dismembered with a bone saw to fit in a duffel bag, and offered MBS assurances it would be let go.  Erdogan having evidence of it is the kind of thing he’d use as a leverage if, say, he wanted something like the US military to abruptly pull out and bail on the Kurds in Syria and do nothing as they’re massacred.

45 minutes ago, Woland said:

I was thinking of the Skripal poisonings this week. I think they were a warning from people who obviously would kill a political enemy...and their interests are probably aligned with Trump's.

I was only slightly aware of that event from the news and went back and read more details. Good heavens, that is scarier than the falling out a window method by tenfold. 

• Like 1

Yes.

I think the only reason he hasn't already is that he knew he would survive the impeachment and get to publicly fire all the "backstabbers."

But if and when he's no longer president and this stuff gets to SDNY and he's facing death in prison, people are going to start falling down elevator shafts and having all sorts of problems with the brakes in their cars.

Edited by TexArcher

33 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Yes.

I think the only reason he hasn't already is that he knew he would survive the impeachment and get to publicly fire all the "backstabbers."

He has a large gaping need for humiliation and cruelty. Thus, a problem (for him) is how to drag someone out in chains and place them against a wall. He want to see his enemies begging, crying, doing all the things he talks about with his 'stories.' I don't believe that is an act. The rest of the crew enabling him, they just want problems eliminated.

But Trump, he is a lot like this guy:

giphy.gif

I actually think we're very close to Trump threatening to have a political enemy killed.  He basically intimated that one of his Second Amendment supports could take care of Hillary.  That was before Trump was POTUS and before the entire GOP turned into sycophants and enablers.  Of course, they defended Trump by claiming he was joking. 

They'd do the same thing now if Trump said at some rally, "These Democrats, like Shifty Schift, need to be punished for what they did to me.  I could have him killed if I wanted.  No, really. I could.  I'm not going to, but I could easily have that done.  They do that in North Korea, ya know. But I won't do that."   McConnell and company wouldn't say anything critical about it, either.  Trump knows it.  He's going to keep pushing the envelope because he knows he can.  We're getting closer as Trump's paranoia and ego get bigger and his neurological senses diminish.

No, but the way some of yall talk around here with so much hate and fear, I could see many of you murdering people that don't agree with you if you knew you could get away with it.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk