2020 Dems: New Hampshire (thank god, a normal primary)

bad_teammate

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

Ummm--the RMS Warren looks like it just took a torpedo to the bow.

That co-endorsement thing was the death knell for Warren and Joe. It legitimized Amy as the other woman in the race and made her viable with Joe’s base. 

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

That co-endorsement thing was the death knell for Warren and Joe. It legitimized Amy as the other woman in the race and made her viable with Joe’s base. 

I don't know that I'm going to give a newspaper endorsement that much (or any) credit.  

Let's just be real--Biden was/is a weak frontrunner/candidate.  As his weakness as a candidate has translated into electoral weakness, people are looking for alternatives.  Eyes happened to be on Pete eight days ago when the bell rang in Iowa.  And now when the bell rings in NH, it looks like Klobuchar has hit the timing lottery.

Klobs aint winning. Apparently Liz isn’t either.

If Biden is doing as poorly in NH as he apparently thinks he has, then its probably a Bernie v. Bloomberg race now and the latter is uber rich but unprecedented so unknown. 

The corporate media is going into overdrive worried about Bernie. Even talking up Trump at this point for God knows what reason. 

Still too early to tell but shithead Bill Maher’s statement about Bernie having an Army rings true, especially with how Trump and Barr and the corrupt AG office is acting lately.  We may need it. 

• Like 1

I know there are hard feelings, but brothers and sisters are sometimes the ones who fight the hardest.

If Liz has to switch her focus from the presidential race to effective work as an amazing Senator, we will unite to push her vision and values forward.

Liz Lads + Bernie Bros = A Better America

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I know there are hard feelings, but brothers and sisters are sometimes the ones who fight the hardest.

If Liz has to switch her focus from the presidential race to effective work as an amazing Senator, we will unite to push her vision and values forward.

Liz Lads + Bernie Bros = A Better America

Bernie might be able to get over the hard feelings to consolidate the support of Warren supporters before November.  But he's not going to be able to get over those hard feelings within the next three weeks.

If Warren drops out, I think that is going to disproportionately work in favor of Klobuchar as the only remaining woman in the race. 

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Bernie was supposed to win this.  Klobuchar wasn't supposed to be doing this well.

Amy is not going to do well in diverse states either, her polling with Black people is lower than Pete's and Bernie is currently second right behind Biden still.

23 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

RIP Hugo and 6th Street

What the fuck is this stupid schadenfreude bullshit?  You sound like a Trumper idiot, relishing the taste of “liberal tears.”

We’re all on the same team.  Grow up, set your petty differences aside, and vote your conscience.  Once the dust settles and we have a nominee, we’re all going to need to work together to get that man or woman elected. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

What the fuck is this stupid schadenfreude bullshit?  You sound like a Trumper idiot, relishing the taste of “liberal tears.”

We’re all on the same team.  Grow up, set your petty differences aside, and vote your conscience.  Once the dust settles and we have a nominee, we’re all going to need to work together to get that man or woman elected. 

Pour a drink and chill. Just a bit of teasing.

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So when do Yang, Steyer and Gabbard quit?  Super Tuesday or sooner?  I think this is going to be Bloomberg’s to lose.  Maybe he grabs Klobuchar as his VP.  That ticket could beat Trump/Pence.

For Steyer, after Super Tuesday. 

Gabbard, after her speaking slot at the RNC

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

So when do Yang, Steyer and Gabbard quit?  Super Tuesday or sooner?  I think this is going to be Bloomberg’s to lose.  Maybe he grabs Klobuchar as his VP.  That ticket could beat Trump/Pence.

Yang said he’s out tonight. 

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

Warren needs to stay in. 

Yang raises important issues that need need to be raised. His voice and the energy of his supporters will be missed. 

You mean the many who won’t vote for the nominee? Yep. Super missing them already.