Baylor @ Texas, Big Monday disaster?

Mossyhorn

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Just FYI....

Fran is a coach. He’s part of the club. He’s not going to openly advocate for Shaka’s firing on air or social media. 

He called Shaka's team out for being soft and noncompetitive a few weeks ago.

Maybe Shaka takes the Mack approach to fixing systemic team softness - call the person who said the mean thing and demand an apology.

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

He called Shaka's team out for being soft and noncompetitive a few weeks ago.

Maybe Shaka takes the Mack approach to fixing systemic team softness - call the person who said the mean thing and demand an apology.

Yes I heard that comment while watching the game. That still isn’t a comment that suggests he should be fired. 

and this question (should Shaka be fired) is a consistent question asked by the PBP guys to the color analysts and no analyst has suggested he should. Instead the all advocate for Shaka to NOT be fired. The question is why, and I don’t think we will ever know that. 

sign of a Shaka Smart team: when nothing is there in transition, just force some something anyway, every single time. don't even think about dribbling back out and running offense. jesus. 

I’ve not seen any evidence there is an offense to be run. Is havoc an offensive strategy now?

31 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

With Ramey, you're almost always guaranteed to get:

1) An out-of-control drive leading to a turnover
2) A terrible pass leading to a turnover
3) A short jumper off the rim

He does not deserve playing time. He's been awful tonight.