Baylor @ Texas, Big Monday disaster?

Mossyhorn

Ramey passes on the wide open pull-up from the elbow so that he can drive into traffic and then throw the ball out of bounds. But hey; at least our coach is an outstanding guy. Can't have everything right? Can't have a cool uncle and get to kiss a girl on the mouth. Can't have a great guy at HC and also demand he do well at his job. 

Just now, TexArcher said:

We're gonna score 18 points in 8 minutes??

Did somebody get red-carded for them???

I figure their walkons won’t really be interested in playing defense the last 5 minutes, will be jacking up shots to get on the score sheet, and that will lead to like 5 meaningless layups. 

1 minute ago, UTEX_ME said:

"Fire Shaka" coming from student section per Twitters

need more. its completely embarrassing.  CDC should fire Shaka now so that we can hire a coach who can maybe save Greg Brown and so that the players can stop worrying about if their play could cause him to get fired. maybe the will loosen up and just play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

Ramey passes on the wide open pull-up from the elbow so that he can drive into traffic and then throw the ball out of bounds. But hey; at least our coach is an outstanding guy. Can't have everything right? Can't have a cool uncle and get to kiss a girl on the mouth. Can't have a great guy at HC and also demand he do well at his job. 

I'm not sure what this means, but I agree 100%

4 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

we are robotic. we think EVERYTHING through.  that is ALL on coaching

34 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

We ain’t scoring 45

30 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Sunshine pumper 

29 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

We're gonna score 18 points in 8 minutes??

Did somebody get red-carded for them???

Doubting fucking thomases.  On the button. 

I notice nobody questioned the Baylor number, which they fell woefully short of. 

1 minute ago, texaslong said:

You know it's time to fire Shaka when other coaches are praising him after they just beat Texas. 

None of them want him fired.  his teams are beatable by anyone on any night.  who the fuck wouldn't want him to stay the coach.

• Like 1