Last Man on Earth - Todd Building a Harem

atomheartbevo

On 4/11/2018 at 12:40 AM, RPM said:

Bailed on this after Tandy taught the guy to fly and he promptly crashed on take off. Give zero fucks about it now.

You missed Tandy struggling to cut the head off of a corpse. 

And a really complicated setup for a cannibal to kill himself with a Rubik’s cube. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Shit got turned up to 11. If they don’t renew for a fifth season, will be interesting to see how the series ends, given what just happened. 

Crap, can I just watch last night's episode or do I have to watch the other 4 on my DVR first? 

16 hours ago, F250 said:

How many other people were thinking there was an underground bunker when they found the empty spot? I was waiting for Tandy to accidentally find a hatch.

This. I assumed he was going to trip on the handle or something. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This week's episode may have been the series finale.  Hmmm...wanted to see if the survivors from the bunker would actually survive.

Still has a pretty good shot to be renewed. Not a slam dunk but better a toss up. 

Seriously, The Mick was awesome! Are they not promoting their shit well enough or do I just have shitty taste? If they replace it with another celebrity judged talent show or reality tv bullshit I’ll know it’s not me but the world that has shitty taste.

Rumor is the Tim Allen sitcom ABC canceled last year may be revived by Fox, “taking the spot”of one of the canceled shows. I never saw it, but stories I’ve read say the Allen character is a conservative, and that’s appealing to Fox in the glow of the Roseanne success  I’d rather watch Brooklyn or Last Man outtakes than any Tim Allen horseshit.

We really like LA to Vegas as well, hoping it can get another season. We need more Dylan McDermott vs. Dermot Mulroney.

Not upset about LMS going, but really disappointed about The Mick. That show brought the lulz. I also really like LA to Vegas. That show has potential for a few more seasons before running out of steam. 

41 minutes ago, RPM said:

Not upset about LMS going, but really disappointed about The Mick. That show brought the lulz. I also really like LA to Vegas. That show has potential for a few more seasons before running out of steam. 

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

Seriously, The Mick was awesome! Are they not promoting their shit well enough or do I just have shitty taste? If they replace it with another celebrity judged talent show or reality tv bullshit I’ll know it’s not me but the world that has shitty taste.

All of this. The Mick was great, I hope they are keeping LA to Vegas they can't start completely over from scratch next year. 

I’ve never understood why canceled shows don’t automatically get a 1 hour finale baked in.  Like, once you’re canceled you get paid to go make 1 more show to wrap everything up.  Surely those shoes would get decent ratings, at least better than whatever rerun bullshit they run.

48 minutes ago, RPM said:

Bernard is fucking hilarious. But Ronnie every time.

On one episode, I think it was Captain Dave who pondered, "Bernard is either 30 or 60, I can't tell."

Ronnie is cool, and the actress playing the stripper has actually done a nice job, this is only her second or third credit. 

There may be another thread for this, but since I mentioned it earlier here, it is now official: Fox has revived former ABC sitcom Last Man Standing. 

Looks like 99 may get a second chance on Hulu or TBS, lots of entertainment heavyweights pissed it got the axe, buzz is building.

Edited by Vito Andolini

I saw a FB newsfeed headline that said Hulu passed, and when I clicked on it, I saw various reports about NBC's 13 episode pick up. Great news! Should have been on NBC all along,

A Hollywood Reporter article claims Last Man on Earth has a shot at a Hulu rescue, while also claiming LA to Vegas gains an extra 50% viewership and demo bump from DVR use, and is expected to be saved by Fox. Hope that's correct.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fox-scorecard-whats-new-renewed-canceled-1108601

Edited by Vito Andolini
Added link

On 5/11/2018 at 2:15 PM, Snake Diggity said:

I’ve never understood why canceled shows don’t automatically get a 1 hour finale baked in.  Like, once you’re canceled you get paid to go make 1 more show to wrap everything up.  Surely those shoes would get decent ratings, at least better than whatever rerun bullshit they run.

I can't imagine that it's feasible to get the entire cast and crew back together for one episode, especially for a show that has been axed, meaning the network doesn't want to spend any more money.  The cast and crew also assuredly want to move on to finding longer term work.

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I can't imagine that it's feasible to get the entire cast and crew back together for one episode, especially for a show that has been axed, meaning the network doesn't want to spend any more money.  The cast and crew also assuredly want to move on to finding longer term work.

This, and most are already on other projects and wouldn't be available anyway. Hollywood doesn't work that way. 

As for LA to Vegas- not dead yet but not sure how to take this news-

Dana Walden, chairman and CEO of the Fox Networks Group, said she and fellow chair/CEO Gary Newman have had some early conversations about Season 2 of “LA to Vegas” with creator Lon Zimmet. They like the show, but they also want it to be bigger.

“We’re just trying to make a determination about whether we have a place that would enable that show to grow,” Walden told reporters Monday. “It’s a really funny show. We love the cast. Lon has been working with [executive producer] Steve Levitan on what a new season could look like. …

“Ultimately, if we have a great opportunity and a big, eventized first episode, that’s a show we would order. If we can’t figure out a way to really make some noise with it and attract a new and bigger group of viewers, we probably won’t do it.”

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/more-tv-news/la-to-vegas-still-has-a-chance-on-fox-ghosted-remains-in-purgatory/

On 5/11/2018 at 12:09 PM, 'stache said:

Brother?

On 5/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, UTPhil2006 said:

I like LA to Vegas as well, mostly for the Stewardess, but if these 3 got cancelled I don't see how it stays

What about the stripper? She's the hottest one on the show.

4617512.jpg

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Ok some of you mentioned her but at least I came with pictures

Fox’s single-camera airplane comedy series LA To Vegas has been permanently grounded as the network has opted not to renew it for a second season.

As Deadline exclusively reported last week, Fox had been looking to get LA to Vegasexecutive producer Will Ferrell to appear in the Season 2 premiere in order to create buzz around the comedy’s return. I hear Ferrell was open to possibly guest starring in an episode next season but would not commit to doing the Season 2 opener. While not the crucial factor, that, along with the network’s reduced shelf space because of the addition of Thursday Night Football, contributed to Fox’s decision to cancel the comedy starring Dylan McDermott.

With the decision on LA to Vegas, Fox has cancelled all of its existing live-action comedy series — all of them single-camera — with the exception of Ghosted, whose fate is still TBD. The network has on tap three multi-camera comedy series for next season, the Last Man Standing revival as well as The Cool Kids and Rel. Fox also has single-camera pilot Dan the Weatherman in consideration for possible reshoots and two off-cycle comedy pilots, Bless This Mess and untitled McElhenney and Rosell.

• 2 years later...