Dallas Stripper Falls Off Pole and Sustains Injuries

Vic Mackey

18 hours ago, Marfa Low Crown said:

Beef & Brew says otherwise 

unless you’re talking a handjob at The Nighthawk or a BJ from the swing girl at The Old San Francisco steakhouse 

My gf was the first swinging girl over the bar at the Barn restaurant on Balcones (now MoPac) in 1966.

F the Old SF Steakhouse... the City of Austin let those sumbitches steal all the on-street parking away from the Northland Little League to use for their valet parking in the early 1980s.

20 years ago, a customer with Airgas in Dallas wanted to only go to lunch on Wednesdays at some strip club off Walnut Hill near D&B.  They had a lunch buffet, and I think it was $5 or $10.  He would NOT let a girl touch him because he said they were gross and his wife would smell them on him.  But I guess it was cool those whores were likely helping prep food he was going to eat. 

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

20 years ago, a customer with Airgas in Dallas wanted to only go to lunch on Wednesdays at some strip club off Walnut Hill near D&B.  They had a lunch buffet, and I think it was $5 or $10.  He would NOT let a girl touch him because he said they were gross and his wife would smell them on him.  But I guess it was cool those whores were likely helping prep food he was going to eat. 

(No CR) and his name was Mike Pence