2020 Fishing: Get out there and wet some hooks

Dances with Dachshunds

On 12/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, Pescado_Rojo said:

Little Rojo’s Christmas present. 6 day father/son trip to Andros Island, Bahamas, day 1. This is his first ever Bonefish. 10ddf9b11b9ccf90a67d03ffc62d7e4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious how you got the passport situation sorted out?

(I believe you were the one whose kid was lacking a passport)

3 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

Curious how you got the passport situation sorted out?

(I believe you were the one whose kid was lacking a passport)

Flew to Phoenix and drove to the western passport center in Tucson, then flew home the next day. The most “first world problem” I’ve ever had to solve.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Flew to Phoenix and drove to the western passport center in Tucson, then flew home the next day. The most “first world problem” I’ve ever had to solve.

“You’re going fishing and you’re gonna have fun goddammit!  I pulled a poor mans cannonball run for this fucking passport. ARI-GODDAMNED-ZONA son!”

• Hook 'Em 1

Honestly, the passport trip was just part of the adventure. We’ve had a great time. Sitting in the Western Air “terminal” at the San Andros airport now waiting on our puddle jumper back to Nassau. Caught fish every day, including some double ups. Got one shot at some rolling Tarpon in Stafford Creek, and ended with the same number of fish (but he smoked me on total weight). 

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

• 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

Make sure you release the red after you take the tag, no matter his condition.  You will be asked that question on the polygraph. 

I assume they poly at a later date, unlike a typical tournament?   Keep in mind, alcohol will usually DQ you from your poly. That obv matters more on day of tourney polygraphs.