2 ohio state players charged with rape, kidnapping

elfenix

Other schools were using Herman's strip club saga as negative recruiting against Texas. I believe we may have lost that DB to Arkansas due to that negative recruiting. Did we lost any recruits to osu? 

We should be showing this article to any recruit whom we are competing with osu. Fuck those bastards.

Just now, longhornmatt said:

Recruit: Coach, I’m having a real hard time deciding between Texas A&M and Ohio State.  Why should I be a Buckeye?

Ryan Day:  Son, you haven’t heard about your reward for being a Buckeye, have you?

Recruit: No, coach, I haven’t.  Is it a little extra cash?  A car?

Ryan Day:  Even better.  You see these lovely coeds we have helping on the recruiting visits?  How would you like it if I told you that, any time you want, one of them will come to your room ...

Recruit:  Ugh, I don’t like where this is headed.  Coach, thank you for your time recruiting me, but I really think I like what A&M has to offer more ...

Ryan Day: No, no, no.  Just let me finish.  There’s more to it.  She will come to your room, AND THEN you will get to watch the entire defensive line just go to town on her in your bed.  You can just marinate in all the cocks and balls, and man musk - it’s like bringing the locker room smell home with you!  God, to be young again.  And you know, if you want, you can get some sloppy seconds and roll around in those juices.  You can do anything you want, you know, as long as there are other dudes involved. 

Recruit:  Ok, now you’re speaking my language!  I’m going to be a Buckeye.

Literally the AB-era BU recruiting pitch.  And TapeFingers continues to fail upwards, ended up as OC at Pig.  

21 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Weren’t one or both of them found not guilty? Or was that your point?

My point is simply that two Texas football players faced similar allegations five years ago.  The reaction thread on shaggy was almost identical to the current threads on the Buckeye boards.

Sanders was found not guilty and charges were then dropped against Meander.  If you followed the case, you know that Sanders is a complete POS and very lucky to be represented by Brian Roark instead of a public defender.

• Fuck You 7

17 minutes ago, alincoln said:

My point is simply that two Texas football players faced similar allegations five years ago.  The reaction thread on shaggy was almost identical to the current threads on the Buckeye boards.

Sanders was found not guilty and charges were then dropped against Meander.  If you followed the case, you know that Sanders is a complete POS and very lucky to be represented by Brian Roark instead of a public defender.

https://www.hookem.com/story/kendall-sanders-found-not-guilty-of-sexual-assault/

It does seem like the jury thought Kendall Sanders was guilty but could not convict him. It also did not help that the female changed her story. Alcohol and young people is not a good combination.

22 minutes ago, alincoln said:

That’s not how it went down at all.

24 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Here's the thread: http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/148129-Well-Bye-Sanders-and-Meander-charged-with-sexual-assault

Find all instances of a shagster claiming gangbangs are a reward for UT football players.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, alincoln said:

The thread is still over there. You can read it without logging in. Very few people made comments anywhere close to what's quoted from the Buckeye board. Nearly all the replies were a variation of "fuck em" and "kick them off the team yesterday."

https://www.hookem.com/story/kendall-sanders-found-not-guilty-of-sexual-assault/
It does seem like the jury thought Kendall Sanders was guilty but could not convict him. It also did not help that the female changed her story. Alcohol and young people is not a good combination.

I thought the chick was good with the devils three way, but wasn’t good with the pictures or videos?

3 hours ago, The Earl of Texas said:

My 2005 visit to a Columbus sealed for all time my opinion on these fucking guys. Animals.

Same here.  Walk back to my hotel (because good luck getting any kind of transportation) I felt like I was in the movie Escape from NY.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

how brave and stupid does one have to be, by forcefully insterting your manhood in anothers mouth who absolutely does not want that. she should have appled all force and bit down removing said manhood.  burn the whole campus down

Perhaps had she gotten to the core of the issue she could’ve stem(med) the tide of her predicament. 

4 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:

Some gems from one of their posters, AlphaBuckeye06, who has like 30k comments on their board.

Someone commented that they'd still boot them even if acquitted because of the circumstances of the incident.

Another person posts about how shameful it is how so many people are just worried about losing players instead of the victim/incident.

Gangbangs....... are a reward ??!!....... Interesting.

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I also don't get the "gangbang" thing. Shit if my roommate walked in on me with a lady I'd be screaming at him to get the fuck out.  But maybe I'm just old fashioned that way.  

Sidebar question: are there any quality online colleges i can send my daughter too?

Well you're obviously not Ohio State material. Pulling your scholarship offer until you agree to share your ladies with your team. 

1 hour ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Depends if you consider "non guilty" and "charges dropped" the same as innocent.  

Sure.  But, from what I remember at least, it seemed like a case of regret for doing something disgusting.  I could be wrong though. It’s just how I remember it.  FWIW, I don’t get the whole sharing girls thing either.  It’s pretty gross.

• Fuck You 1

I think there will be a lot for her to deal with from the standpoint of "yes then no"

but I think she also made the right call going to the police immediately, there is the major issue of the other asshole coming into the picture (probably what will sink them if they go down) and then there is the issue of her demeanor on the video which to me the video sinks them as well unless the video looks like she is coherent and having fun instead of looking scared as hell and WTF like

but of course I come from a time when you had to really work to get some pussy as a young person and you pretty much knew there was not a lot of concern with consent once shit was finally "it's happening" so no need to film shit or have a notarized letter

of course I have never really been one that has seen "well she is pretty fucked up or totally wasted now is my chance" as a chance (because again if you put in the work you were probably not going to fuck it all up for one crappy dead fish fuck) nor have I ever been one that wanted any other dude anywhere close to me fucking some girl

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Here's the thread: http://www.shaggytexas.com/board/showthread.php/148129-Well-Bye-Sanders-and-Meander-charged-with-sexual-assault

Find all instances of a shagster claiming gangbangs are a reward for UT football players.

Nah, just a reward for the Big 12 who gangbanged us during the Charlie era. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I also don't get the "gangbang" thing. Shit if my roommate walked in on me with a lady I'd be screaming at him to get the fuck out.  But maybe I'm just old fashioned that way.  

Sidebar question: are there any quality online colleges i can send my daughter too?

I'm convinced that the gangbang thing is gay as all get out.   Anytime more than 1 man is having sex with a woman, they'd really prefer that the woman wasn't in the room, but it gives them cover of some kind.   

No fucking way I'm naked with another naked man anywhere in the vicinity, with the exception of a locker room in a gym or something similar.  

Any of you "bros" that "tag team" a chick?  Y'all are fucking homos.  Embrace it. 

• Like 2

I'm convinced that the gangbang thing is gay as all get out.   Anytime more than 1 man is having sex with a woman, they'd really prefer that the woman wasn't in the room, but it gives them cover of some kind.   
No fucking way I'm naked with another naked man anywhere in the vicinity, with the exception of a locker room in a gym or something similar.  
Any of you "bros" that "tag team" a chick?  Y'all are fucking homos.  Embrace it. 

You don’t have to be completely naked. I can stick your dick through the pee hole in your undies

7 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

This^^^.  I've just never understood it.  Too many dicks on the dancefloor.

Oh, and username checks out.

3 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

You don’t have to be completely naked. I can stick your dick through the pee hole in your undies

You should really draw the line at sticking your own dick through the pee hole in your undies and keep your hands off other guy's dicks

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

The thread is still over there. You can read it without logging in.

You'll have to wade through a lot of shit on that thread.  Literally.  There are literally pictures of human turds on that site.  It's a doo doo site now.