What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Wait a minute. You jumped all over me for liking sausage with cheese in it and you are here ruining a perfectly good whataburger with mayo? The fuck is wrong with you?

mayo on a whataburger is an improvement.  cheese in your sausage is an abomination. 

Edited by futureman

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Y'all, futureman is clearly aggy.  The mayo reminds him on what goes into a perfect jizzjar.  He just wants it on his food and in his mouth. 

your personal life has nothing to do with the superior nature of mayonnaise in the condiment hierarchy. 

The online order app is pretty solid. You can get VERY specific on there. Skip the drive thru lines and pick it up. I had no idea grilled onions were a free add on until recently. 

This. I place the family’s precise order (I get my onions and japs grilled), leave the house, swing into a parking space, and they bring my food to me. It’s glorious.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Dutch said:

Three words, you Chicago motherfuckers: Green. Chile. Double.

Fucking this.  Why can only west texas have it?  Papa john's lets you get green chilis on pizza now.

And wtf is creamy cilantro lime sauce?  Every new whataburger now has mayo adjacent glop on it.

• Like 2

Coworker participated in a Whataburger taste test of new incoming products. Said he tried one that had pico de gallo with green chili lime salsa that was AWESOME. Said his suggestion was to call it the taco burger. We'll see if it makes it to production.

You’re welcome for the insider knowledge.
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The online order app is pretty solid. You can get VERY specific on there. Skip the drive thru lines and pick it up. I had no idea grilled onions were a free add on until recently. 

order a sweet/spicy bacon burger, nix the sweet/spicy sauce, add mustard/lettuce/tomato/pickle, and it's cheaper than a #2 with bacon and cheese by ~$2.  there's a good chance the grill person completely fucks it up, though.  at least it wasn't the cashier. 

app does not have fried egg option nor subbing a jalapeno cheddar biscuit for the bun in a breakfast burger or bob.  these are obvious oversights. 

17 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I've been doing online curbside pick-up ordering every Saturday afternoon since April.  Their app hangs every now and then, but the way you can customize everything exactly the way you want it is legit.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

My Fuddruckers go to was always with jalapeño cheese, jalapeño slices, and pico, and a little spicy mustard. That was a damned good burger.

Same, and I sometimes added in a little of the BBQ sauce.  

I just want the A1 Thick and Hearty Burger back for fucks sake. It gets annoying having to order a double meat plain and dry w/ the shredded cheddar cheese, add grilled onions and then use a bottle of A1 thick and hearty sauce I have in the fridge. 

• Like 3