What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

On 3/25/2018 at 3:27 PM, Fudbelty said:

Breakfast- sausage egg and cheese on jalepeno biscuit. Small fries and OJ

Other- #5 no tomato, mayo, fries, unsweet tea, and 4 spicy ketchups.  Two for the fries and two to pour on the burger  

Ask for the eggs to be scrambled on the biscuit and get a side of gravy for dipping.

1 hour ago, Mac8111 said:

why there isn't a Whataburger in every airport in Texas is baffling to me. 

my parents were stuck in DFW  today during the storms. I got to laugh at my dad because they grabbed lunch at Mcdonalds even though they had it yesterday for lunch up here in Minny. A whataburger in an airport is just asking for trouble with the line situation. thats why you grab it on the way to the airport and eat it before you check in.

13 hours ago, RollLeft said:

I get the whataburger jr. double meat one cheese.  I hate too much bun so the jr. is just the right proportion of meat to bun.  

The wheat bun is smaller. Solves the too much bread problem. 

For me: #1 with cheese, no onions, wheat bun toasted on both sides. Sub rings for fries. Unsweetened iced tea. 

When my blood feels a little thin, I mix in a #2 with cheese or chicken strips with gravy. 

On 3/26/2018 at 2:23 PM, phdhorn said:

Monterrey Melt or Good ol' #2 standard Whatacheeser,  but both JUNIOR.

I love the shit, but if I ate the full-sized meal, after a few weeks Vic would be hitting on me.

can I have a junior western bacon chee, a JUNIOR western bacon chee, I’m tryin to watch my figure. 

On 3/25/2018 at 3:21 PM, Mo Horn said:

Unfortunately there are none here so I only get it when I'm back in Texas. All the commercials on LHN kill me.  So when I do get there I usually go basic for my first one. Whataburger with cheese, pickles and mustard only. If I go more than once I'll add bacon, or grilled onions, or try a speciality burger. 

I have the lulz that someone negged you for your menu preference, especially when you rarely get to eat there.  So here's a plus rep to counteract that.

Monterrey Melt + Japs, or just the normal What + cheese but grill the onions.  Plus extra napkins to go.  (If I'm by myself in the car I sometimes eat the tomatoes and lettuce first, so they won't distract from the rest of the flavors.  )

Edited by clapclapclap

#1 with cheese, no onions with onion rings.  Of course, now that we are blessed to have our own Whataburger in Tuscaloosa (with another one under construction) I can once again explore the menu.  Always had to go the classic route whe you only had one or two opportunities at the Whataburger greatness per year.

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

It isn't exactly rocket science.

What do you, Mr self fit guy?

I'm not one of those stupid fucks that takes more than 20 seconds to make up my mind holding up the line. I get that a #1 is a single and #2 is a double, but after that I'm lost. 

Its just odd to me is all.  I travel all the time for work, but if the only options are drive thru places - I just say fuck it and wait until dinner.