What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

On the road home today, got a #6 (Double Jr.) with shredded cheddar, all the way, mayo, mustard, and ketchup.  Finally, no questions from the person at the counter, and the order was perfect.

Edited by dcbc

Wife went and picked up Whataburger for breakfast yesterday.  My sausage/egg/cheese biscuit arrived at the house on a hamburger bun.  Fucking idiots.  

Did she order you a sausage BOB instead of a biscuit? Put some spicy ketchup on it and it’s ready to eat.

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I went I think I got chicken fingers. Before that I think I got breakfast tacos once or twice. 

Can’t remember exactly, because it’s been about 25 or so years. (Early-mid ‘90s.)

so if I had to go to a Whataburger again, I would probably get chicken fingers or a water. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Used the mobile app for the first time to order today. Pretty simple for my order, burger with cheese, grilled japs, mustard all the way on TX toast. Got home and unwrapped a meat, cheese, and ketchup only, and the shit was cold, cheese didn't even melt. Who the fuck even orders that bullshit?

24 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

Used the mobile app for the first time to order today. Pretty simple for my order, burger with cheese, grilled japs, mustard all the way on TX toast. Got home and unwrapped a meat, cheese, and ketchup only, and the shit was cold, cheese didn't even melt. Who the fuck even orders that bullshit?

did you still eat it?

59 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

Wrong thread.  There’s a whataburgers slippin thread for those who want the truth

This is one of those posts at 3am you laugh uncontrollably at

Working from home and the kids are off so we went to WB to try out the breakfast burger.  It was good (props to @ChickenSandwich for the grilled onion idea- that was $), but I don't know that I'll ever order it again- didn't enjoy it any more than I would have a HBCB or a BOB (I usually throw hash browns on my BOB anyway).  I think the main reason is Whataburger's bacon just flat out sucks.

wbbb1.jpgwbbb2.jpg

Also, it's kinda stupid eating a side of hash browns with it. But I wanted coffee and the meal is only $.30 more than a sandwich and coffee, so of course I ate hash browns with it.

• Like 1