What do you order at Whataburger?

Topper13

3 hours ago, elfenix said:

protip: due to combo pricing being inconsistent, it's cheaper to add a meat patty and jalapenos to a #5 than it is to add jalapenos, bacon and cheese to a #2, or to add bacon and a meat to a #4.

protip greatly appreciated

giphy.gif
if i'd have wanted a fucking cheeseburger, i'd have ordered a fucking cheeseburger.  i wanted a hamburger...specifically, a No. 1 with extra veggies, grilled japs and grilled onions, a fried egg, on Texas toast.  
and that's a damn good order if i do say so myself.

I want a hamburger...no, a cheese burger...I want a hot dog, I want a milkshake...
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

The fact that they make their chicken sandwiches with three chicken strips instead of just making a single chicken patty is the reason I'll never order a chicken sandwich at whataburger again. It's the dumbest thing they do.

Never had a Whatachicken?

WAT-17178-Whatachickn-294x177.png

Edited by 4th&Five

8 hours ago, irishtexan said:

The fact that they make their chicken sandwiches with three chicken strips instead of just making a single chicken patty is the reason I'll never order a chicken sandwich at whataburger again. It's the dumbest thing they do.

splain

16 hours ago, ERhine said:

db04d0239fa84e5f052fd487dda6cdca.gif

11 hours ago, Parliament said:
16 hours ago, irishtexan said:

Sir, I disagree.

7 hours ago, Lobwedgephil said:

giphy.gif

Hot takes! I guess that belonged in the unpopular opinions thread.

8 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

splain

Like, literally explain or explain why I hate it? Regardless, answer is the same -  The honey bbq chicken sandwich and the buffalo chicken sandwich both are made by putting three chicken strips in the sandwich instead of just using a single whole chicken patty. In my experience, the strips have a tendency to fall out of the sandwich creating for a very messy experience. But to be honest, I don't ever order anything other than a number 2 with cheese or the patty melt so I'm just bitching about something that doesn't impact me at all. Which is the Surly way.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

Like, literally explain or explain why I hate it? Regardless, answer is the same -  The honey bbq chicken sandwich and the buffalo chicken sandwich both are made by putting three chicken strips in the sandwich instead of just using a single whole chicken patty. In my experience, the strips have a tendency to fall out of the sandwich creating for a very messy experience. But to be honest, I don't ever order anything other than a number 2 with cheese or the patty melt so I'm just bitching about something that doesn't impact me at all. Which is the Surly way.

You seem to misunderstand what Whataburger offers. They have a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich and a buffalo chicken strip sandwich. These aren't chicken sandwiches but are chicken strip sandwiches. If you don't like a chicken strip sandwich, you probably want to order one of the chicken sandwiches on the menu instead. Those don't have chicken strips in them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, goatsaag said:

You seem to misunderstand what Whataburger offers. They have a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich and a buffalo chicken strip sandwich. These aren't chicken sandwiches but are chicken strip sandwiches. If you don't like a chicken strip sandwich, you probably want to order one of the chicken sandwiches on the menu instead. Those don't have chicken strips in them.

I fucking understand it. I don't like it.

irish's whining got me thinking about some snatch.

But then it got me thinking about some Whataburger, so I just went and ate a honey bbq chicken strip sandwich on Texas toast add grilled jalapenos and grilled onions.  My grip was tight and my aim was true, no muss no fuss and another delicious Whataburger meal down the hatch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I had the Dr. Pepper shake today. It. Was. Glorious. 

it just doesn’t seem like something that would be good.  and even if it were good there’s a zero percent chance it’s better than chocolate.  so I just don’t see the point. 

On 4/5/2019 at 9:44 AM, irishtexan said:

Hot takes! I guess that belonged in the unpopular opinions thread.

The chicken strip sandwich target audience is the teenager.

Next time you go to a busy  Whataburger,  look around you and see what the teens are eating.  I bet at least a few of them are eating the chicken strip sandwich.