Lady reclines seat on plane, guy behind her goes apeshit

Gil Bang

8 minutes ago, woohorn said:
1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:
I wouldn't call it going apeshit, but he was definitely being a dick.

No. She was def bein a bitch.

she paid for a seat. That seat has a recline button.  That seat also has a reading light and an air vent.  She paid for the use of those things for the duration of the flight.

• Like 9

she paid for a seat. That seat has a recline button.  That seat also has a reading light and an air vent.  She paid for the use of those things for the duration of the flight.

It is also not against the law to fart continually or take ur shoes/socks off on a plane. Hell, or even DIPPPP. All are dick moves imho. 

BL: she's a B

I’m 6’6” so while I’m not going to be a dick about it you better believe I think you’re an asshole if you recline especially when you’ve seen my crammed in there when you sat down.

Somebody up thread said it but some 5’7” beta reclines and it does absolutely nothing for him. Me on the other hand it just accentuates the torture.

Mainly fuck the airlines though. I go Redneck first class or upgrade all the way as much as I can.

• Like 1

If my seat will recline, I'll recline it all I want.  It's on the airlines.  If the person behind me has an issue they can either fuck off or take it up with the airline.  If the person in front of me reclines, even all the way, it's not a problem.  And if some cunt puts their shit under their seat in my footroom i call the flight attendant and get it moved.  The last time I flew a little emotional support dog in a luggage carrier in the row right behind me dropped a deuce shortly after takeoff and we all got to breathe dogshit vapors all the way.  Flying sucks and has only gotten worse over the years to the point that I have reduced my travel.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StruggleBus said:

If you recline the seat in coach you should be punched in the face.

Seriously. You’re a stupid fucking inconsiderate cunt.

Hey you're ignorant of the rules and what that little button on your seat means. The button on your seat gives me and you the right to recline it, and I will if I want to.  Maybe you need to buy another seat somewhere else.  

You probably rail against people who zipper merge as well.

Struggglebus says : WAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

46 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

If my seat will recline, I'll recline it all I want.  It's on the airlines.  If the person behind me has an issue they can either fuck off or take it up with the airline.  If the person in front of me reclines, even all the way, it's not a problem.  And if some cunt puts their shit under their seat in my footroom i call the flight attendant and get it moved.  The last time I flew a little emotional support dog in a luggage carrier in the row right behind me dropped a deuce shortly after takeoff and we all got to breathe dogshit vapors all the way.  Flying sucks and has only gotten worse over the years to the point that I have reduced my travel.

Well, the airline doesn’t have a rule that a dog (which they allow passengers to bring) can’t take a dump. They gave that person a space for the dog, that dog had to crap, so apparently there’s no issue as far as you’re concerned. Breathe deep and enjoy that the other passenger got to do what they wanted, and to hell with just being considerate to others. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Seat recliners remind me of smokers who smoke in restaurants that still allow smoking.

"its my god given right to press that button, just like its my god given right to smoke in that restaurant. if you dont like it, eat and breathe elsewhere"

Nah, not really. 

lol at all these dipshits in coach expecting to be comfortable.  at all.    I bet they never fart, never cut in line, never leave little bags of dogshit on the trail.  never do anything with only their own interests in mind.

as to this douche, he's got his little movie.  he chooses to ruin it for himself.  he could probably lean his head against the seat and be more comfortable than sitting straight up with his head hanging down.  for me, I sleep better with my head in my arms on the tray table.  

and fuck her, too.

air travel is about the destination, not the journey.

• Like 1

This is simply another example of common courtesy losing out to "me first" or "me only" personalities.  Just because you are well within your rights to do something does not always mean that you should.  There is an overwhelming abundance of selfishness in our world, and it only appears to be getting worse.

• Like 7

Does the no recline rule apply to long flights too? I really did not know not reclining was a thing. I do look at who's sitting behind me before I recline. If they're a big person or have a baby or something like that I don't recline, but otherwise I never thought it was potentially a rude thing to do. And what if the person in front of you is reclining? Not reclining in that situation would leave you in a pretty cramped space.

The hilarious thing here is how everyone is 6'3" or taller when in the American population only 3.9 percent are 6'2" or taller. 

super troopers smh GIF by Fox Searchlight

I've never had a problem with recliners because as soon as I sit down I wedge my knees up against the seat so you aren't reclining it. 

Edited by Junior Miller

1 hour ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Recliners are dicks.  The recline feature is provides minimal benefit for the recliner and significantly ruins the experience for the person behind. 

The thing only reclines like 5 degrees, does it really provide THAT much comfort? 

the warm glow from apparently royally fucking-over my fellow man is pretty epic.

The hilarious thing here is how everyone is 6'3" or taller when in the American population only 3.9 percent are 6'2" or taller. 
200.gif
I've never had a problem with recliners because as soon as I sit down I wedge my knees up against the seat so you aren't reclining it. 

Don’t be salty you’re not tall and handsome

Seat recliners remind me of smokers who smoke in restaurants that still allow smoking.

"its my god given right to press that button, just like its my god given right to smoke in that restaurant. if you dont like it, eat and breathe elsewhere"

As an occasional seat recliner due to disc issues in my back, I’ve previously been unsympathetic both in this thread and shaggy to the seat recline complainers because that’s how the plane seats are designed to work. However this post has single handedly completely changed my view. Props for a great analogy.

1 hour ago, wd40 said:

the warm glow from apparently royally fucking-over my fellow man is pretty epic.

Go head, love that warm glow from royally fucked men, doesn't bother me none. But, you recline your chair I will end you. i.e. stew in my seat and never do anything except maybe knee you in the back or *accidentally* drop my luggage on your head.

Don't want me to smoke on the plane...take out the ashtrays.  Don't want me to to recline on the plane...take out the recliners.

Anyone who doesn't think people should recline on airplanes should take their angst out on the plane maker/airline, not the person reclining.  The functionality is there to use, just like the light and the fan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Don't want me to smoke on the plane...take out the ashtrays.  Don't want me to to recline on the plane...take out the recliners.

Anyone who doesn't think people should recline on airplanes should take their angst out on the plane maker/airline, not the person reclining.  The functionality is there to use, just like the light and the fan.

I get it.  It isn't your responsibility to correct the failings of the airline.  But wouldn't it be great if everyone decided to make situations that weren't ideal better?  I suppose you walk past litter that has blown out of a trashcan or that someone else has thrown on the ground?  Why wouldn't you.  It's not your responsibility.  That is someone else's trash or job.  Making the world a better place is for all the other people.       

• Like 3

6 hours ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Recliners are dicks.  The recline feature is provides minimal benefit for the recliner and significantly ruins the experience for the person behind. 

The thing only reclines like 5 degrees, does it really provide THAT much comfort? 

No you're wrong. I've never had an issue with someone relclining a seat. 

Your results may vary .