2020 Texas HS football

LTtxfan

7 hours ago, Helobious said:

CP-Ryan will be a fun one. I’ve seen parts of some Ryan games this year on streams because of Sanders & Bowman. I’m not really impressed with their QB play but they have more than enough talent to mask it. Hernandez is a baller for sure, want to see how he does. He’s also committed to Texas State for baseball.

6 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

On offense QB is the main weakness. The skill guys make him look way better than he is

I haven’t been impressed by the Ryan QB either. He’s a Memphis commit and I just don’t get it.

11 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Called in the Dekaney-Bridgeland game, exact same play.  You can't run a guy off the field, then have him pop back on the field, unless he comes back inside the numbers, IIRC.  

I don't know if NCAA/HS rule is the same, but I found the NFL rule:

Eligible receivers can't be lined up within five yards of the sideline when they're within the bench area (between the 32-yard lines). 

7 minutes ago, Helobious said:

NS with a 55 yard TD pass as I typed that. Westlake still dominating LOS though. 3 score margin was overzealous but you have to think this is still Westlake’s game to lose right now. They’ve been extremely impressive. 

Yeah, just giving crap. Westlake looks great. Definitely has NS on their heels. NS is a big hit team. They won't drive on you.  Just glad great game

• Hook 'Em 1

Seemed like a good matchup on paper, and I picked NS to win by a TD, but I don’t know how you can be watching Westlake-NS and think NS has any sort of chance. Davis looks terrible and Westlake is doing whatever they want on offense. Westlake up 17-7, somewhat deceptively close score.