Nightmare fuel. Dark fluid running down wall, what is it?

crash_davis

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/10/mystery-black-substance-running-wall-turns-blood-upstairs-12212814/

He and flatmate Evin Schultz told their Twitter-followers about the grim discovery, with AJ saying: ‘My apartment has smelt horrible recently and I just found out the guy living above me has been dead for over a week. ‘And before you ask, his body was just discovered after his blood leaked down the ceiling into our apartment this morning.’ He later added: ‘All I really know of the situation is the man upstairs died in his sleep. ‘His body decomposed and somehow managed to seep into our apartment. ‘We’ve head leaking in our bathroom so when we saw this we called maintenance immediately.’

AJ said that at first, maintenance workers had ‘no idea’ what the substance leaking down the wall was. He added: ‘He wiped off a little on the wall to examine it and still really couldn’t determine anything.

‘He went upstairs into the apartment above to see if they had the same problem and that’s when the body got discovered.’ Minneapolis police spokesperson John Elder confirmed that a body was found in an apartment. Officers investigated the scene and nothing appeared suspicious, he said.

Spoiler

PRI_136272212.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

PRI_136272178.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

Cool story, so one time a bulk rail car was spotted on our tracks for loading, but there was a smelly ooze dripping from the tubes at the bottom. For those who aren't familiar, a bulk rail car has hoppers with a tube at the bottom to suck whatever it is loaded with out. There is no way for a person who might find themself inside to get out except through the hatches at the top where it is loaded. Anyhow, this car came back empty from Mexico, and apparently some enterprising individuals thought it would be a convenient way to smuggle themselves across the border. Except they only had a rope tied to something on the top to pull themselves out with, and the rope broke. Those poor souls got trapped in a metal box going from Mexico to Texas in the summer with no way to escape in a rail car that might sit in a rail yard somewhere for who knows how long. In retrospect, maybe it's not so cool.