Mobile vehicle diagnostics in San Antonio

Truck started up just fine and ran last night. Went out this morning power and gauges light up won’t even try to turn over with the key. Battery is good, replaced starter relay fuse, nada. I’m not a mechanic so who knows 😕

can anyone recommend a mobile diagnostic service here in San Antonio that doesn’t charge an arm & a leg? I don’t want to get it towed to the mechanic only to find out it’s a fuse or something simple 

Ok update -  It's an 04' manual transmission GMC dually. Jumping it did nothing... pulled the battery and it tested good at the auto store.
Replaced starter relay bc.. fuck it... maybe i can get out of this for $16. That didn't do it. Found a mobile repair guy on craigslist, scheduled an
appointment for today and when I went to get him the VIN I thought.. heck try to start the truck again. Wouldn't start for 2 days.. fired right up.
I had him come out anyways. No error codes / log stuff of any kind. All signs pointed to the starter. We pulled it and it was pretty blackened in there..
might have even been the original. $440 with tax, part, and labor.. repaired in my driveway and saves the cost of a tow. I can live with that.