Dennis Prager: because of liberals, we can't even say "nigger" anymore

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, washparkhorn said:

Prager's soul is rotten to the core. And his brain is mush. 

If it means so much to him - say it and defend the use of it. He can't, so he doesn't. He is just upset he can't use it in "private" conversations at the Klub.

This. As a blonde hair blue eyed somewhat acceptable looking middle age white guy, I still get to hear on occasion your random racist jokes or remarks. Much rarer nowadays unfortunately. Damn libs. 

Sexist jokes much more common though, so at least we still have that. Take that womenz!

Wait wait. So it's idiotic to him that you can't say the N-word but he says you shouldn't call someone the N-word. If it's a noun, when else would you use it but to call someone that word? For academic purposes? Did I miss where Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer had those words stricken from the books? I mean is that really "the Left" and more so just, oh I don't know, basic human decency? 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

Just now, WhatTheBuck said:

I've always assumed that was the sentiment at the heart of the crowd complaining about political correctness. In the Trump era, it's now okay for the right-wingers to say the quiet stuff out loud. 

A lot of white people are upset that it's not socially acceptable to be racist anymore.

19 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

A lot of white people are upset that it's not socially acceptable to be racist anymore.

Yep. 

The problem I have is that the system of racism is specifically designed to keep both the poor (relatively any way for the most part) white man and the poor colored man, whether white or Mexican or whatever, down to a specific level. 

Its a very effective population control mechanism that the owners use to control the masses, turn people against each other. Black versus white. Red versus blue.

Its extremely annoying that the relatively well off whites who marginally benefit from it don’t recognize that their marginal benefit at the expense of their colored brethren is designed to keep both of them down but that’s also a by product of not educating the entire populace, which of course the owners have specifically designed. 

Stanley Kubrick through imagery most obvious in the Shining (though hidden in plain sight) and other films, and George Carlin through very explicit words in one of his last stand ups, tried to tell people this but it hasn’t really gotten through. Just lost in the noise. No doubt this is as a result of the owners control of mass media and their desire to hide the truth. 

Can the net eventually change that? Dunno. But until a critical mass of people recognize this fact and try to come up with a solution nothing will ever change. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Libs remained silent on Grand Kleagle Byrd.  Like they do on the Virginia blackface governor.  You guys don’t give a fuck about racism.  Not one fuck.  It’s vote harvesting    Nothing more.  

And you got to say “blackface” too! What a great day for you! 

Serious question. Is the sack actually a trust fund grocery store baby or is it just his internet persona? Just want to know if he’s actually earned that trust fund money by being a lucky sperm donor or if it’s just bullshit too like everything else he posts.

No way he actually generated that money himself of course. 

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Was he the one in blackface or the one in  KKK robes?  Wasn’t ever clear to me.  CNN and MSNBC weren’t ever curious about that.  

You're lying. 872 results when googling blackface governor virginia site:cnn.com

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1CARJNJ_enUS697US698&sxsrf=ACYBGNSLFMvdKJ_kxoL7vI6Sy_jyAI2u0Q%3A1581646158539&ei=TgFGXsi_IIHusQX5hLz4BA&q=blackface+governor+virginia+site%3Acnn.com&oq=blackface+governor+virginia+site%3Acnn.com&gs_l=psy-ab.3...178682.197205..197636...6.0..1.892.11738.0j32j14j5-1j3......0....1..gws-wiz.......35i39j0i131i273j0i273j0j0i67j0i131j0i131i67j35i305i39j0i10j0i22i30j0i22i10i30j33i160j33i299.N3xCpmQdOOE&ved=0ahUKEwjInsKL-8_nAhUBd6wKHXkCD08Q4dUDCAs&uact=5

First page of results:

Ralph Northam apologizes for 'racist and offensive' costume in ...www.cnn.com › 2019/02/01 › politics › northam-blackface-photo
Feb 7, 2019 - Virginia governor apologizes for 'racist and offensive' costume in photo showing people in blackface and KKK garb. By Caroline Kelly, CNN.

Virginia governor embroiled in blackface controversy - CNN.comwww.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2019/02/04 › ralph-northam-blackfa...
Feb 4, 2019 - Virginia governor embroiled in blackface controversy. During a press conference, Gov. Ralph Northam (D-VA) addressed a racist photo on his ...

Virginia governor cancels first stop on listening tour after ...www.cnn.com › 2019/02/20 › politics › virginia-governor-blackface-ca...
Feb 20, 2019 - Virginia governor cancels first stop on listening tour after blackface ... the first stop on his apology tour following a letter from the Virginia Union ...

Virginia governor's medical school found a pattern of ...www.cnn.com › northam-blackface-yearbook-medical-school
Feb 5, 2019 - Virginia governor embroiled in blackface controversy 03:07 ... "There's been a pattern," Eastern Virginia Medical School President and Provost ...

Ralph Northam has to resign, even if he doesn't know it yet ...www.cnn.com › politics › ralph-northam-virginia-governor-blackface
Feb 2, 2019 - ... in which a man in blackface and another in the white robes of the Ku Klux Klan appear -- it was clear the Virginia governor's political career ...

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam says he wants 'to heal that pain ...www.cnn.com › 2019/02/09 › politics › virginia-northam-interview
Feb 9, 2019 - Embattled Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam ... Washington Post: Virginia Gov. ... Virginia governor embroiled in blackface controversy.

Ralph Northam meets with prominent black leaders to discuss ...www.cnn.com › 2019/02/06 › politics › ralph-northam-meeting-black-l...
Feb 7, 2019 - MUST WATCH. Virginia governor embroiled in blackface controversy 03:07. Richmond, Virginia (CNN) Embattled Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam ...

Ralph Northam denies being in racist photo but recalls ...www.cnn.com › 2019/02/02 › politics › northam-racist-yearbook-photo
Feb 2, 2019 - ... in a racist yearbook photo showing one person dressed in blackface and another ... In a remarkable, hour-long news conference at the Governor's ... CNN, appears in the 1984 Eastern Virginia Medical School yearbook and ...

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam tells Cabinet he has no plans to ...www.cnn.com › 2019/02/08 › politics › northam-cabinet-no-resignation
Feb 8, 2019 - Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam told his Cabinet on Friday that he has no plans to resign in the wake of a blackface scandal that has ...

Colbert takes jab at Virginia governor's blackface scandal ...www.cnn.com › videos › media › 2019/02/07 › late-night-laughs-virgin...
Feb 7, 2019 - Late-night hosts poke fun at President Trump's State of the Union address and recent scandals involving blackface out of Virginia.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Libs remained silent on Grand Kleagle Byrd.  Like they do on the Virginia blackface governor.  You guys don’t give a fuck about racism.  Not one fuck.  It’s vote harvesting    Nothing more.  

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m a white “nigger” I guess. 

17 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Never stopped Robert Byrd. 

Byrd was beyond remorseful and apologized genuinely for his early life's involvement in the klan, something your stupid ass ignores.  He admitted he was fucking wrong and dumb in his youth and you continue to use that as a political tool to support candidates who are racist present day because you are also a racist.  Happy to neg every stupid post of yours.  Feel free to keep negging back.  Have another shot of bourbon, hypocrite.  Thursday evening is young.

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Byrd was beyond remorseful and apologized genuinely for his early life's involvement in the klan, something your stupid ass ignores.  He admitted he was fucking wrong and dumb in his youth and you continue to use that as a political tool to support candidates who are racist present day because you are also a racist.  Happy to neg every stupid post of yours.  Feel free to keep negging back.  Have another shot of bourbon, hypocrite.  Thursday evening is young.

I’m not a cancel culture pussy who negs in the cloak room. But I will respond with negs since you negged several posts of mine. 

Byrd was so remorseful about racism he used the term nigger in a derogatory manner on CNN in 2001.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

6 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Link?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/us/politics/omarosa-donald-trump-racial-slur.html

Edit: She also provided a recording of his campaign staff discussing the potential fall-out of a tape of him saying it being released.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-audio-omarosa-trump-campaign-aides-apparently-discussing-fallout-of-n-word/

Given everything we know about his character, I don't understand how anyone could question that there's a high likelihood of him saying it in casual conversation.

Edited by bolverk

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m not a cancel culture pussy who negs in the cloak room. But I will respond with negs since you negged several posts of mine. 

Byrd was so remorseful about racism he used the term nigger in a derogatory manner on CNN in 2001.  

Only the coolest people cry about their internet rep after acting like an idiot.  I neg stupid posts regardless of the board.  Do your worst. 

Edited by Tom

3 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Yet no tapes?

Mark Burnett can't or won't release any tapes. Rumors have swirled for years about him saying all kinds of shit on set - not just for using the n-word. Note the date of the story below. You should also go back up and read my edit.

Mark Burnett, the creator of The Apprentice, said in a statement Monday that he does not have the legal ability to release tapes of Donald Trump on the air, countering accusations that he was holding on to them intentionally. “Despite reports to the contrary, Mark Burnett does not have the ability nor the right to release footage or other material from The Apprentice. Various contractual and legal requirements also restrict MGM’s ability to release such material,” a joint statement from him and MGM reads. “The recent claims that Mark Burnett has threatened anyone with litigation if they were to leak such material are completely and unequivocally false.” The statement came after a tape emerged Friday featuring Trump making disgusting remarks about women on a TV set.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/10/apprentice-creator-i-can-t-drop-tapes

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Only the coolest people cry about their internet rep after acting like an idiot.  I neg stupid posts regardless of the board.  Do your worst. 

My general rule on negging is restricting it to outright lies and sometimes threadshitting trolling.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, bolverk said:

My general rule on negging is restricting it to outright lies and sometimes threadshitting trolling.

I kind of agree and am usually the same.

Unless it's Johnny Sack shitposting on a Thursday night.