Texas @ Rice Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Kennedy steals 2nd throw hits the pitcher

Lulz that's pretty rare. Any more details?

Appreciate the play by play! I tried to listen to the game earlier but there was silence. Only caught the bottom of the 9th.

I got Sling specifically to watch the home baseball games. We may still suck dick but at least we're 2-0!!! 🤘🤘

Lulz that's pretty rare. Any more details?
Appreciate the play by play! I tried to listen to the game earlier but there was silence. Only caught the bottom of the 9th.
I got Sling specifically to watch the home baseball games. We may still suck dick but at least we're 2-0!!!

I didn’t really see it. It happened just as I turned back to the field.

Also, some old Rice fan behind me was really bitching about the play at the plate. Said we went and looked at the video and catcher missed the tag in the lead foot. I don’t know what video he saw. It seemed clear from what I saw that the throw was there in plenty of time.
  • Like 1

Just keeping building,  and we're in the early stages. We got vets contributing,  freshman knocking it out of the park and two freshman came in to keep the shutout intact.  Cobb gets the ball tomorrow,  Duplantier made quick work, his half of the 9th went by like a flash. Want to see more of him. 

9 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

Going to the game this afternoon.  Never heard of this Coy Cobb feller and his stats from last year are not very appetizing, particularly his work in the Cape.  Anyone know anything about this guy and what he throws?

Uh, he was the Sunday starter for a good bit of last season.  Change up is his out pitch. 

Not to start a shit storm, but perhaps those who are charged with the audio feed and social accounts should know that Texas baseball, in a small way, is a religion to a lot of us. I get technical difficulties happen, but their Twitter account stopped game updates, when I went to check their account right after the game, nothing had been posted for 2 hours. 

Some of us live outside the listening area, some of us dont have the lhn (none of these games are aired on lhn)

I guess what I'm saying is, get off your ass, post updates and make the fucking feed work right. Dont switch us over to softball, I didn't grow up on Texas softball, just make the shit work right. 

• Like 3

My daughter has been asking to go to a softball game so we may try to see if we can find a date where we can do both baseball and softball. I’ve been trying not to, but I can’t help it. I’m starting to get excited. Last night my daughter brought up two years ago when I went to the CWS without her. She made me swear that I would take her this year. Now it’s up to you Coach Pierce.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My daughter has been asking to go to a softball game so we may try to see if we can find a date where we can do both baseball and softball. I’ve been trying not to, but I can’t help it. I’m starting to get excited. Last night my daughter brought up two years ago when I went to the CWS without her. She made me swear that I would take her this year. Now it’s up to you Coach Pierce.

Parking will be the only challenge you have for a sb/bb day. Softball games under White are actually fun. 

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

Not to start a shit storm, but perhaps those who are charged with the audio feed and social accounts should know that Texas baseball, in a small way, is a religion to a lot of us. I get technical difficulties happen, but their Twitter account stopped game updates, when I went to check their account right after the game, nothing had been posted for 2 hours. 

Some of us live outside the listening area, some of us dont have the lhn (none of these games are aired on lhn)

I guess what I'm saying is, get off your ass, post updates and make the fucking feed work right. Dont switch us over to softball, I didn't grow up on Texas softball, just make the shit work right. 

Damn straight. 

2 hours ago, Fozzz said:

Going to the game this afternoon.  Never heard of this Coy Cobb feller and his stats from last year are not very appetizing, particularly his work in the Cape.  Anyone know anything about this guy and what he throws?

You serious Clark?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

By all means, start a shit storm over that.

Fucking idiots.

2 hours ago, Fozzz said:

He's Ty Cobb's great grandson, or something like that.