French mayoral candidate resigns over naughty video

Parliament

...and gets sympathy from even his rivals. France is a different place, Man.

His resignation enraged many in France -- including his political rivals -- who decried what they feared was an assault on France's liberal attitude to sex.

"I do not like this Americanization of political life in which politicians come and apologize because they have a mistress, we don't care," Alexis Corbiere, a senior member of radical left-wing party "France Insoumise" told CNN affiliate BFM.

SĂ©bastien Chenu, a politician in Marine Le Pen's far-right National Rally party, said the "Americanization of political life is detestable," on twitter, adding that nothing could be gained by its voyeuristic "puritanism."

Even the current mayor of Paris, Anne Hidalgo -- who is running for reelection -- called for the "respect of privacy" in a statement to BFM. "This is not worthy of the democratic debate we should be having," she said.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/14/europe/paris-mayor-benjamin-griveaux-intl/index.html

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Js1 said:

Anyone got the video?? 

It’s an explicit video which the dude sent to his mistress. If you really want to see an explicit video of a dude, I’m sure you can find that somewhere on the aggy webz. 

I mean, this is kinda unprecedented. They seriously DGAF about sex scandals.

Hell at 15 years old, the current President of France was "corrupted" by his married  39 year old teacher, they fucked like rabbits, it became public, she left her husband and eventually married him.