Cop in Baytown straight up attacks a guy

Goo Punch

the cops are justifying this by claiming that the dude threw coffee in the officers face. no he didn't. our hero showed up, immediately turned things physical, and got coffee spilled on him due to his own untamed aggression. but hey, back the blue! right?

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

This hits close to home , well it is home. Baytown cops are deep down backwoods redneck racist. For a city of 70k plus , you would think itd be better. Its just a refinery, and distribution hub at this point. Then top it off with infrastructure designed 25 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well, I don’t think the guy “dropped“ the coffee in an upward motion towards the cop’s face but this public servant did go in looking to beat someone’s ass. Maybe he had a legitimate reason to be pissed, like he’s daily extortion of a prostitute was interrupted. I’m also conflicted because the young man looks like someone who needed his ass beat.

Theres a second video explaining more of this mess. The guy is a drunk, was arrested sunday and then monday for public intoxication, caused a scene at the jail, then at the store, refused to pay for things, caused another scene,  then threw coffee at the cops and got his ass beat. 

I'm a retired drunk, so I can relate to this guy having a bad run of things, he never should have acted like an asshole, the cop should have used better restraint. No need for a k9, no need to drop haymakers, but this isnt another cop just beating the shit out of Joe public, let's be outraged sorta thing. 

I think the dog was too much, but I guess he just had some ghost coffee that floated up on its own. Of course, the guy could have just walked outside with the cop when the interaction started and was calm. Then none of that would have happened.

Dude needed a beating for wearing his hat like that.

This hits close to home , well it is home. Baytown cops are deep down backwoods redneck racist. For a city of 70k plus , you would think itd be better. Its just a refinery, and distribution hub at this point. Then top it off with infrastructure designed 25 years ago.

They never should have let Tia Marias go out of business.

I think the dog was too much, but I guess he just had some ghost coffee that floated up on its own. Of course, the guy could have just walked outside with the cop when the interaction started and was calm. Then none of that would have happened.

MC Orange will wear his hat any way he damn well pleases, sir.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am going to see the slow motion replay from multiple angles and listen to Mike Periro’s comments first. It did appear that the fumble occurred after the arm was grabbed and I do not see clear evidence showing the arm was coming forward from this angle however.

On 2/15/2020 at 8:01 AM, tchookem said:
On 2/15/2020 at 5:42 AM, Jshep34 said:

They never should have let Tia Marias go out of business.

I remember my last meal there. Had a dead cricket floating in my drink. Just "noped" the fuck right out of there.

• Like 1

Man, there are some posters around here who really don't understand stuff but like to opine on things they see in a grainy video.

Hey dumbfucks, did you know it's not only possible but by far the most probable result when your arm is forced forward violently for your hand to move upward due to the way your shoulder and elbow joints work? You can even run a handy demonstration all by yourself!

Stand with a cup in your hand. Have your elbow at 90° and your upper arm hanging by your side. Have someone grab and shove your elbow forward with no warning until your arm is straight. Now here's the tricky part! Take note of where your hand ends up relative to its starting position.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Man, there are some posters around here who really don't understand stuff but like to opine on things they see in a grainy video.

Hey dumbfucks, did you know it's not only possible but by far the most probable result when your arm is forced forward violently for your hand to move upward due to the way your shoulder and elbow joints work? You can even run a handy demonstration all by yourself!

Stand with a cup in your hand. Have your elbow at 90° and your upper arm hanging by your side. Have someone grab and shove your elbow forward with no warning until your arm is straight. Now here's the tricky part! Take note of where your hand ends up relative to its starting position.

csi miami GIF

Sorry the cop beat you up.

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

It's law enforcement bootlickers who wish they could get away with doing the same horseshit cops like that do. 

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

Yep, also looked like when the bitchass cop pulled him forward he trip on the floormat and arm going up could have been to stop himself from having his face smashed into the door

On 2/15/2020 at 6:56 AM, Dewey said:

Theres a second video explaining more of this mess. The guy is a drunk, was arrested sunday and then monday for public intoxication, caused a scene at the jail, then at the store, refused to pay for things, caused another scene,  then threw coffee at the cops and got his ass beat. 

I'm a retired drunk, so I can relate to this guy having a bad run of things, he never should have acted like an asshole, the cop should have used better restraint. No need for a k9, no need to drop haymakers, but this isnt another cop just beating the shit out of Joe public, let's be outraged sorta thing. 

Who cares? Did we grant police the authority to adjudicate crimes for which someone hasn't been formally charged and autonomously mete out physical justice of the officer's own choosing?

In summation, fuck cops.