2020 Dems: Nevada (gonna make Iowa look competent!)

bad_teammate

Just now, 6th Street said:

She's trying to make herself relevant again by interjecting into every question. It's annoying and not helpful.

She's taking the fucking hit that is needed on Bloomberg. She's rightly attacking someone who is literally trying to buy a nomination with ads. She's exposing him for the utter fraud he is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

The way they raise their hands is interesting. Liz's seems to be I have something to say. Bernie's is like he's hailing a cab or bidding on an item at a live auction. 

I go with the head nod after my come out bid at the auction. 

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

She's taking the fucking hit that is needed on Bloomberg. She's rightly attacking someone who is literally trying to buy a nomination with ads. She's exposing him for the utter fraud he is. 

She's throwing a hail mary at Bloomberg because he's beating her ass in the polls. Reeks of desperation

She's trying to make herself relevant again by interjecting into every question. It's annoying and not helpful.

Dude you got this one wrong. She is having a great showing. She has shot down everyone in the stage tonight. Over-participating doesn’t matter in this format.

Fuck that. Dudes do it and they are assertive. Every one of them spent the last half of the first hour going at it. She took control. It was badass.
  • Like 2