2020 Dems: Nevada (gonna make Iowa look competent!)

bad_teammate

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Pete is the only one that could beat Trump on a stage. Everyone else is terrible. Pete is an empty suit though.  

I was just thinking that Pete ain't no light weight. He's a viscous little fucker.

Just now, bad_teammate said:

Chuck Todd said "We got it!" at the end right before that commercial break. They want Bernie on tape saying the person with the most votes should get the nomination so that if he doesn't get it they can throw it back at him if he starts talking like the rest of the candidates.

Bingo 

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Chuck Todd said "We got it!" at the end right before that commercial break. They want Bernie on tape saying the person with the most votes should get the nomination so that if he doesn't get it they can throw it back at him if he starts talking like the rest of the candidates.

Every person on that stage knows Bern is gonna have the most delegates. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

She doesn’t seem to like Amy b

It probably doesn't help that Klob's strains her face every time because she can't understand the Spanish accent.

At one point I thought Amy was going to say, "I'm sorry I don't speak Mexican."

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, F250 said:

I was just thinking that Pete ain't no light weight. He's a viscous little fucker.

Yep. He knows how to perfectly dissect everyone else while not having any strongly held positions of his own to dissect.  Optics over substance matters. I think he'd wreck Trump in a debate in a way that even Trumpkins would see it. 

Bernie would be substance but wouldn't have the optics to get it done.  Everyone else is fucking terrible.  Also Bloomberg couldn't debate a 3rd grader effectively.