2020 Dems: Nevada (gonna make Iowa look competent!)

bad_teammate

1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

Did Biden just quote Chumbawamba?

I'm the only one up here who drinks a whiskey drink, who drinks a vodka drink, who drinks a lager drink, who drinks a cider drink. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

Warren has bloody hands tonight. She drew a lot of blood. Her best moment was in defending Amy about forgetting a name. 

She seemed to lay off of Bernie for the most part other than a veiled barb or two. Bloomberg was a fucking dud but it may not matter.

It matters. I think this bumps Biden back up over Bloomberg for the establishment and GOP exile vote. Bloomberg looked like dogshit tonight.

Not sure whether Warren did enough to save herself though.  In a perfect world, people would see that she is the candidate that can make all sides happy. We don't live in a perfect world though. 

Just now, heso said:

I don’t know how anyone could have watched that and came away that Bloomberg is their guy. 

Because he's a billionaire and we need them to save us from ourselves. He had nothing but it doesn't matter. He'll win the "he's a businessman, we need a businessman" set that's sadly out there and voted in large numbers for Trump last time. 

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

Because he's a billionaire and we need them to save us from ourselves. He had nothing but it doesn't matter. He'll win the "he's a businessman, we need a businessman" set that's sadly out there and voted in large numbers for Trump last time. 

But those same dumbasses also believe that Trump is a better businessman than Bloomberg. Those voters are a lost cause. 

2 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

So is Warren no longer the unity candidate?

I am DEEPLY on record as wanting a blood-soaked warrior, but is she going to just unload uzis in every random direction and then claim that she's the friendliest teddy bear everyone up there likes?

Don't know.

What Liz is doing is preaching the got damn truth.  She’s pulling back the curtain and revealing pretenders for what they are.  Don’t blame the messenger.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I am DEEPLY on record as wanting a blood-soaked warrior, but is she going to just unload uzis in every random direction and then claim that she's the friendliest teddy bear everyone up there likes?

Don't know.

She could be the “y’all better all drop out now and support me if you don’t want Bernie to win” type of unity candidate that Bloomberg was trying to be. Well, in theory. In our reality there’s absolutely no way that’ll work for a woman, which is probably why she hasn’t been showing this side of herself much on the trail.

Edited by wildcat09
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Don't know.

Unity by default because you murdered every other candidate on live TV is still a unity strategy. 

• Like 2