Paranormal caught on camera

closetohumping

40 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

That’s all the damn Travel Channel is now. Worthless crap.

Yeah! I remember the good old days when you could turn it on at midnight, and watch a Top 10 list of the world's wildest beaches to see some girls in thongs.

Or maybe that was E! Eh, whatever.

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2020 at 7:24 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

People that watch this shit are fucking morons.

Just like the new "Bermuda Triangle" crap that is on now.

Pretty sure if we had definitive "ghost" videos or "UFO" videos it would be on main stream media and not some hack shit TV show.

We have the latter. The govies even released a report on it. Of course they stayed up 'till three in the morning the night before it was due before even putting pen to paper, so all we got was a measly nine pages telling us what we already knew.

On 2/18/2020 at 7:24 AM, Steamboat1874 said:

People that watch this shit are fucking morons.

Just like the new "Bermuda Triangle" crap that is on now.

Pretty sure if we had definitive "ghost" videos or "UFO" videos it would be on main stream media and not some hack shit TV show.

ufo videos have been in mainstream media for years now. it's not even a secret. they've been slowly rolling out more and more footage for the last 2-3 years minimum. i mean seriously people- anyone who thinks that the humans on planet earth are the only form of intelligent life/highest form of intelligent life in this billions-of-years-old universe/multiverse is...not smart.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

ufo videos have been in mainstream media for years now. it's not even a secret. they've been slowly rolling out more and more footage for the last 2-3 years minimum. i mean seriously people- anyone who thinks that the humans on planet earth are the only form of intelligent life/highest form of intelligent life in this billions-of-years-old universe/multiverse is...not smart.

Maybe, but the leap from "there is definitely life somewhere else in this universe" to "there's creatures from another section of the universe flying all around our planet just watching/observing us instead of wiping us out and taking all of our resources" is quite large.

8 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Maybe, but the leap from "there is definitely life somewhere else in this universe" to "there's creatures from another section of the universe flying all around our planet just watching/observing us instead of wiping us out and taking all of our resources" is quite large.

well i've read that the scholarly folks who actually study this kind of stuff for a living believe with these other, clearly more advanced and evolved life forms, that while they would see the human race from planet earth as a potential threat to the multiverse with our reckless and irresponsible destruction of our planet and creation of nuclear bombs, that unlike us they don't just obliterate every potential threat that might pop up in front of them. then again, who the hell are we to presume that we could have any idea as to how these life forms think, or what their motivations and desires are. if there are some super highly evolved life forms observing us, i doubt they see us as anything other than the fleeting specks of dust that we are. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

well i've read that the scholarly folks who actually study this kind of stuff for a living believe with these other, clearly more advanced and evolved life forms, that while they would see the human race from planet earth as a potential threat to the multiverse with our reckless and irresponsible destruction of our planet and creation of nuclear bombs, that unlike us they don't just obliterate every potential threat that might pop up in front of them. then again, who the hell are we to presume that we could have any idea as to how these life forms think, or what their motivations and desires are. if there are some super highly evolved life forms observing us, i doubt they see us as anything other than the fleeting specks of dust that we are. 

We're just a big ant farm man.

I recently watched some of the newer alien / space / ancient civ / lost creatures “documentaries” with my kids just so they’d understand what nerdy crap I watched as a kid. Pretty much the same programs I was watching as a kid on TLC, just new voices. 

Lulz. I have been in dozens and dozens of allegedly haunted places doing abandonment photography. Never once did I ever see, hear it even think for one fraction of a second was there anything paranormal.

That shit isn’t real.

My sister in law believes in it and she tells me I don’t see it because I don’t believe. Lulz.

My cousin is a medium. Can’t believe people pay the money they do for it. He travels all over. Was in Austin for two weeks last year booked solid. 

He did make custom caskets for a while (like hot rods - think Orange County choppers for caskets), said that’s when he started having conversations. Lol. 

His mother is deeply religious and does believe he talks to spirits, but that it is actually the devil. Holidays are wild!

16 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Lulz. I have been in dozens and dozens of allegedly haunted places doing abandonment photography. Never once did I ever see, hear it even think for one fraction of a second was there anything paranormal.

That shit isn’t real.

My sister in law believes in it and she tells me I don’t see it because I don’t believe. Lulz.

I sometimes wonder if I could profit by selling ghost insurance because you’ll never see one if you’re in my presence.