2020 Rodeo Austin BBQ Cookoff

luke duke

The Austin Rodeo Cookoff is on 3/6 & 3/7.

2007 thread
2008 thread
2009 thread
2010 thread
2011 thread
2012 thread
We pussed out and didn't cook in 2013 and by “we” I mean my teammates.
2014 thread
2015 thread

2016 thread
We pussed out and didn't cook in 2017 and by “we” I mean my teammates.

2018 thread

We pussed out and didn't cook in 2019 and by “we” I mean my teammates.

Due to the increasing frequency of my teammates not getting their act together, I decided to create a new team with a couple of friends and join up with with @paco, not because I like him but because he has a nice smoker. Come join us for beer, BBQ and the opportunity to draw on paco’s face with a sharpie after he passes out.

Also, we need money. We are a tiny team compared to some of the other teams and we’ll still spend a few thousand for a bare bones operation.

If you’ve ever been to my tent at the rodeo, been to my tailgate, been slightly amused by one of my posts, or just like seeing a couple of grown-ass men do what they love, consider sending us a few bucks via the link below. You can also PM me for a PayPal link.  Any money sent will also be shared with paco’s team after I beat him in the competition.

www.venmo.com/UTTG-Rodeo-2020

Here’s the current map. Paco’s team “Secondhand Smokers” has been moved to be next to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...