Mason Rudolph Threatens Myles Garrett With Legal Action

Vic Mackey

On 2/18/2020 at 11:03 AM, Hate said:

What past racist behaviors has Rudolph exhibited?  I've never heard of anything so I am genuinely curios.

Didn't that heartless SOB rednose certain neighborhoods during flight?  Every year lots of poor kids waking up to no presents.  They say it's why we now have Kwanzaa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

You can see in this section without Hugo bad teammate and the other circle jerking Bukkake douchebags your stupid statements don’t garner the same love. Go back to fantasy world with everyone I don’t like is Hitler mentality 

Like I said I was toeing around it and didn't want to say, but sensitive people can't help but get offended even by very begnin comments. I never said Rudolph is racist or said a racist remark, all I said was if you openly support and propagate rhetoric from a racist regime then if you are accused of racist remarks you won't and probably shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt. 

It would be the same if he was defending Ray Rice and defending people who abuse women. If he then got accused of beating a woman it wouldn't automatically mean he did it, but it would be something his own rhetoric and history would tell you he has supported in the past so he would be likely to do. Or if he openly supported marijuana legalization and touted the benefits and pro-marijuana rhetoric you  could assume he is likely to be a user of marijuana if he then failed a drug test for it.

Nothing more 

Edited by Junior Miller
  • Fuck You 15

1 hour ago, Jersey Man10 said:
8 hours ago, Angry Gorilla said:
As someone who would rather re-watch either Texas-Maryland game than go into the Cloak Room, this thread has been illuminating.

I'd rather masturbate to the 2014 Texas Bowl.

A cheese grater would be less painful. 

1 hour ago, Junior Miller said:

Like I said I was toeing around it and didn't want to say, but sensitive people can't help but get offended even by very begnin comments. I never said Rudolph is racist or said a racist remark, all I said was if you openly support and propagate rhetoric from a racist regime then if you are accused of racist remarks you won't and probably shouldn't get the benefit of the doubt. 

It would be the same if he was defending Ray Rice and defending people who abuse women. If he then got accused of beating a woman it wouldn't automatically mean he did it, but it would be something his own rhetoric and history would tell you he has supported in the past so he would be likely to do. Or if he openly supported marijuana legalization and touted the benefits and pro-marijuana rhetoric you  could assume he is likely to be a user of marijuana if he then failed a drug test for it.

Nothing more 

Okay Jessie Smollettttttttttt, what world are you living in where people are supporting a racist regime? Or are you just one of these left regiments that think everyone is a racist but a 70 year old white millionaire isnt? 

Edited by TexanTraveling
fuck bernie
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 13

15 minutes ago, TexanTraveling said:

Okay Jessie Smollettttttttttt, what world are you living in where people are supporting a racist regime? Or are you just one of these left regiments that think everyone is a racist but a 70 year old white millionaire isnt? 

Him being a cloak room idiot doesn't justify you being a cloak room idiot. 

• Like 6

I hope Garrett loses his house.  Lying bitchass POS aggy.  And how was that not assault?  Complete dipshit belongs in prison.

And cut out the CR bullshit, you idiots.  Go over to that board if you're going to be a mindless red/blue drone.  

There, that's better.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Nothing more 

Yeah dumbass.  We get what you are saying so we don't need it explained to us like we're morons.  We just don't want to hear about it in the Football forum.  Go back to your circle jerk where everyone loves you.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, TexanTraveling said:

Or maybe, juzt posibly, its ok to call people out for their stupidity regardless of forum friend 

You've had a rough couple of days. You're only 74 posts in, so it might be the time to ditch this handle and start anew, only with a little less CR, and fewer rape fantasies. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

At 1:50 in Tomlin goes at ESPN a bit

For those who may have forgotten, owing to its tangential cloak-roominess, Tomlin was alluding at the end to the fact that the Rooney family was all-in for Obama, and so, were extremely unlikely to be involved in covering up any racist antics on the part of any of their employees. Which just goes to show that taking this whole thing cloak-roomy is even dumber than it at first appears -- there's literally an entire spectrum right-to-left of political beliefs among those who think Myles Garrett is a lying piece of shit.

26 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

For those who may have forgotten, owing to its tangential cloak-roominess, Tomlin was alluding at the end to the fact that the Rooney family was all-in for Obama, and so, were extremely unlikely to be involved in covering up any racist antics on the part of any of their employees. Which just goes to show that taking this whole thing cloak-roomy is even dumber than it at first appears -- there's literally an entire spectrum right-to-left of political beliefs among those who think Myles Garrett is a lying piece of shit.

It goes deeper than that, in terms of the NFL. The rule that teams must interview at least one person of color for a head coaching or senior operations jobs before selecting a candidate is known as the Rooney Rule. As in Dan Rooney, the owner of the Steelers up until his death in 2017. The Rooney family still runs the Steelers. To accuse an organization like the Steelers, who has that kind of legacy, of covering up something like this is a level of stupid that could only be achieved by someone like Myles Garrett and those who continue to support him.

• Like 3

H word? As in Eskimo Hut? That would be shitty.

So why would H be short for Eskimo Hut? It’s a stretch. I guess I provoked you into trying to insult me personally.

In any case, everyone has a breaking point as to what provokes them. Legally I dont know if it matters, but people that care about things all have sensitive spots that can provoke them to violent acts.

If the n-word was used, which I dont think was the case, then that the person using it should expect to get their asses kicked just like Bruce Willis expected it in Die Hard 3. Its not complicated.

For the record: The last person to be offended by Honkie was Bentley when George Jefferson yelled at him for ratting to Weezie about something George did wrong.

3 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

So why would H be short for Eskimo Hut? It’s a stretch. I guess I provoked you into trying to insult me personally.

In any case, everyone has a breaking point as to what provokes them. Legally I dont know if it matters, but people that care about things all have sensitive spots that can provoke them to violent acts.

If the n-word was used, which I dont think was the case, then that the person using it should expect to get their asses kicked just like Bruce Willis expected it in Die Hard 3. Its not complicated.

For the record: The last person to be offended by Honkie was Bentley when George Jefferson yelled at him for ratting to Weezie about something George did wrong.

The sarchasm. You have fallen into it. Have fun climbing back out. 

1 hour ago, Eastwood said:

It goes deeper than that, in terms of the NFL. The rule that teams must interview at least one person of color for a head coaching or senior operations jobs before selecting a candidate is known as the Rooney Rule. As in Dan Rooney, the owner of the Steelers up until his death in 2017. The Rooney family still runs the Steelers. To accuse an organization like the Steelers, who has that kind of legacy, of covering up something like this is a level of stupid that could only be achieved by someone like Myles Garrett and those who continue to support him.

Y'all are making this too complicated. There is a bipartisan understanding that aggy are shitty human beings. 98% of Americans agree. The other 2% are irrelevant.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eskimohorn said:

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

You can say honky. No one cares. Because it's hilarious.

You may also say, "Mel, kiss my grits" and "What you talkin' about, Willis?" if you are so inclined.

• Like 3

On 2/19/2020 at 8:51 AM, Hate said:

He goes to the CR and talks about the end of the world because of the current POTUS. You do that and you are pretty much a god in there. Look at all of the highest repped posters on this site and you will find one thing in common. It’s from the CR.

Hey, now...I've earned mine the hard way...by being a smartass. But, yeah...