Mason Rudolph Threatens Myles Garrett With Legal Action

Vic Mackey

14 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

At 1:50 in Tomlin goes at ESPN a bit

Stephen A Smif is a fucking idiot. Damn Tomlins eyes are spooky man.

ESPN sucks shit through a straw, so surprised they want to try and turn it into Garrett as the victim and a race thing.

ESPN sucks shit through a straw, so surprised they want to try and turn it into Garrett as the victim and a race thing.

Is this sarcasm? Because everything they’ve done in the last few years seems to be angled toward making all of the programming geared to young blacks. They can run with Garrett’s lie and get plenty of clicks and eyeballs for it.

28 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

Is this sarcasm? Because everything they’ve done in the last few years seems to be angled toward making all of the programming geared to young blacks. They can run with Garrett’s lie and get plenty of clicks and eyeballs for it.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm and you two are saying the same thing 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

yeah it was sarcasm lol, It's difficult to tell when reading text but I fucking hate the mouse

12 hours ago, Zavala said:

Stephen A Smif is a fucking idiot. Damn Tomlins eyes are spooky man.

ESPN sucks shit through a straw, SO surprised they want to try and turn it into Garrett as the victim and a race thing. 🙄

3 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Pretty sure that was sarcasm and you two are saying the same thing 

1 hour ago, Zavala said:

yeah it was sarcasm lol, It's difficult to tell when reading text but I fucking hate the mouse

2 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

I was hoping so. But it’s surly so who knows.

If you read with the inflection I emphasized in the first quote above-- and with the added eyeroll emoji at the end-- I believe the sarcasm comes through more clearly. 

• Like 1