TCU @ Texas, Feb. 19.

Mossyhorn

Yes, baseball is definitely the better value.

I can not fault the players; Sims has been playing with chronic back trouble. Matt Coleman bruised his heel (MRI ok). The players are trying very hard. Defensively, they do well, great effort every game. 

Shaka cannot control injuries. But, the season was effectively over before the injuries started. with Shaka, it’s always something. Particularly on offense. We shoot the fewest FTs in the NCAA. We’re a poor shooting team, but that doesn’t stop the non-shooters from bricking it, anyway. 

We are on a 3-game run vs the catfish teams of the Big-12. It will be interesting tonight to see how competitive Texas will be, with Cunningham, Baker & Williams all getting lots of minutes. 

Edited by Mossyhorn

3 minutes ago, Mossyhorn said:

Yes, baseball is definitely the better value.

I can not fault the players; Sims has been playing with chronic back trouble. Matt Coleman bruised his heel (MRI ok). The players are trying very hard. Defensively, they do well, great effort every game. 

Shaka cannot control injuries. But, the season was effectively over before the injuries started. with Shaka, it’s always something. Particularly on offense. We shoot the fewest FTs in the NCAA. We’re a poor shooting team, but that doesn’t stop the non-shooters from bricking it, anyway. 

We are on a 3-game run vs the catfish teams of the Big-12. It will be interesting tonight to see how competitive Texas will be, with Cunningham, Baker & Williams all getting lots of minutes. 

Image result for laughing gif

14 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, based on your experience and what we've seen from this team this season, what are the odds of Texas winning tonight?  A friend gave me their tickets, but I'm not sure if I will go.

Texas currently favored by 1.5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, based on your experience and what we've seen from this team this season, what are the odds of Texas winning tonight?  A friend gave me their tickets, but I'm not sure if I will go.

It's a pretty nice arena.  I'd prob go if it wasn't on the other side of DFW.